🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

In the Island

"Here... This is the house, Tae Gu..." She said. She excitedly walk towards to it while Tae Gu is feeling anxious that might the old woman in house will having her vision again but at the same time he was excited to see her to show off that fate can never separate him from Chae Yoon. He suddenly reach her hand and hold it. "Waeyo?" She said and she stop from her walk. "Chae Yoon shhi... Can you promise me one thing?" He said. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "Yes, what is it?" She said. Tae Gu look at her eyes and try to control his worry. "Whatever you heard, don't let that word to shaken your love to me, Arasso?" He said. Chae Yoon let out an awkward smile. "You're being weird... But okay, I will I promise." She said happily. Tae Gu let out a small smile while pressing gently her hand.

The old woman look at the two while Chae Yoon smile brightly and Tae Gu remain his serious face. They we're seated on the old sofa, as they look around the house is still the same. "Halmeoni, do you remember us?" Chae Yoon said excitedly. The old woman smile widely while looking at her. "Ofcourse I remembered both of you. Especially you having those pretty and special eyes." She said. Chae Yoon blushed and her eye smile appeared. "Yah! Halmeoni... Nothing special in my eyes... But thanks anyway." She said and let out a sweet smile. Tae Gu remain silent while the two having chitchat. "I'm happy that I seen you again together in this house. Your such a lovely and beautiful couple, but fate sometimes can be tricky." She said and sip her tea. Chae Yoon smile. "Halmeoni... What do you mean by that?" She asked. Tae Gu look at her and he look at to the old woman who is now looking at him. He let out a small smile to hide his anxiousness. "Are you staying tonight? I will prepared your room if so." She said. "Yes we will, Halmeoni." Tae Gu said. The old woman smile brightly to him. "Okay... Excuse me and I will prepared your room. " She said. "Oh by the way... You can look around to the place while waiting. There's a new build resort here." She added. "Kamsahamnida, Halmeoni..." She said and reach her hand. The old woman stop while Yejin still holding her hand. She look at her with worry in her eyes and Chae Yoon noticed it. "Waeyo, Halmeoni? You look so pale... Are you okay?" She said. She try to pull her hand but the old woman insist. Chae Yoon startled and Tae Gu look at the two. "Are you okay, Halmeoni?" He said. The old woman finally released her hand. "I'm sorry... Excuse me." She said and turn around to leave them. Chae Yoon tilt her head slightly. "What's that? She's been weird..." She said. Tae Gu look at her, 'It seems Halmeoni had her vision but why she chose to remain silent without telling us... I want to know what is it...' In his mind.

The two we're walking along the side road when Tae Gu notice her silence. "What's wrong?" He said. "Your face keep frowning... Are you hungry or tired?" He added. "Ani..." She said. Tae Gu stop from his walk and Chae Yoon followed. Chae Yoon let out a small smile. "I just worried to Halmeoni. She suddenly look so pale... Is she sick? She's living alone in the house." She said. Tae Gu smile because his girlfriend is so kind and have compassion for others. "Maybe she's exhausted because of her age. You wanna go back to the house?" He said. "Ani... I will ruin our date today if I will stay there. Let's look around first." She said with a smile.

"Huh?" She said. Tae Gu look at what she's looking at. "It's a temple, look! Why we didn't see it when we first went here?!." She said. "You wanna go there." He asked. "Can we?" She said excitedly. One of the Buddhist welcome them with a smile. He tour the couple on the temple. "In this corner you can say a prayer. This is the most peaceful area of this temple." He said. Chae Yoon and Tae Gu nodder and exchanging their glances to each other. The two of them say a prayer together.

'Please... This happiness that I'm feeling right now will not come to an end... Let me stay with him until my last breath...' In Chae Yoon's prayer.

'Please take away my anxiousness that Im feeling right now... I couldn't live my life without her... I hope fate will upon us and don't try to break us... Let me stay with her forever.. ' In Tae Gu's prayer.

When their open their eyes, their eyes locked and they exchange smile to each other. The Buddhist approach them once again. "You two is a lovely couple. I hope your prayers heard and be granted." He said. The two smile sincerely. "Oh, have you ever tired the bridge on the back of the temple?" The Buddhist said. "Bridge?" She said. The Buddhist smile and lead them to where it is.

They saw a hanging bridge from a far. "They called it bridge of love. All the couple who visited here tried it." He said. "Wow... Bridge of love? What does it means?" She asked excitedly. "They say, you need to walk together to that bridge and reach the end. The twist is, you need to hold each other's hand. When the couple reach the end without breaking their hold to each other, they're destined for each other." He said. "However, if they fail... Or if one of them accidentally release his hand... They're not meant to be and the one who let go first, he's the one who will break their promise in the future." He said. The two are silently listening. "That bridge is just like fate, it will test your love and in the end no one will predict the future. However the outcome will be, it's upto the couple if they will endure it together or decide to end it." He said. Tae Gu didn't want to try it but Chae Yoon excitedly pull him over there. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said. "Yah! Don't be boring... Let's try it. It would be fun I swear." She said. The Buddhist smile widely while looking at them.

"Are you ready?" She said. "I have no choice, My queen wants this and I will follow her order." He said. Chae Yoon let out a peel of Laughter. Tae Gu look at her and hold her hand tightly. Chae Yoon laughters filled the area when they started to walk on the bridge while Tae Gu is serious and focus on holding her hands. "Woah... It's moving, Tae Gu.... I know it's only for fun but why my excitement turns to worry now?" She said. Tae Gu is still in silent. Deep inside he takes it seriously. He want to reach the end without breaking their hand so that his anxiousness will subside. When they reach the middle, suddenly a strong wind hitting the bridge. Tae Gu hold her hand tightly and Chae Yoon too, holding his hand tightly. Chae Yoon become focus she also want to reach the end of the bridge still holding his hand. Chae Yoon smile when they almost near the end. "Yah Tae Gu shhi... I knew it, we're meant to be." She said. Tae Gu release a smile when he heard it. It takes only a few steps from the end. He let out a breath of relief but a strong wind suddenly hitted again the bridge this time the bridge move so tricky and he accidentally release her hand. Chae Yoon hold to the bar when she suddenly fall. They eyes locked when they notice that their hand separated from each other's hand. She knew that this is only for fun and she didn't believe what the Buddhist told them but her eyes suddenly filled with tears while looking at to Tae Gu. Just like Tae Gu he couldn't believe what happened, in just one sweep their he accidentally let go of her.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Good morning guys... Having my coffee with a relaxing view of the sky, what a great monday today ☺️ stay safe and stay happy everyday ☺️♥️

Love lot's,
Ms. Seri12