9

Leo waited patiently for them to come home. He had finished his work and hadn't seen Luna all day since Francesca took her out shopping. He opened his phone to his Chase banking app. He knew he shouldn't, but he wanted to know what she was doing.

His account showed a withdrawal of several hundred dollars from an ATM. He should have known Francesca thought about that happening and made sure he wasn't allowed to snoop. He relaxed in the couch and made that unbearable phone call.

"Yo, mirror me,"

"The funeral preparation are being made and his will is going to be read on the 15th. Be there."

"Your wish is my command oh great one." Liam laughed.

"Can you be mature for once?"

"No. You won't believe this though. I've got these two Swedish, blonde set of twins! Dude when I mean I'm getting laid tonight, I'm getting laid!"

"Your petty accomplishments aren't going to be acknowledged like dad did." Leo scolded. "You will work, I'm not paying for your activities. No more girls, no more drugs, and no more hard partying."

"Leo, you're no fun."

"Bye."

"Later," He clicked the phone off just as Francesca walked in with a large smile.

"Cess...?"

"Leo. Good afternoon."

"What's wrong? What did you do?" He put the phone down quite worrisome of his sister's evil grin.

"I would like the present the new and improved, even though she was gorgeous from the start-"

"Which I totally agree." He added.

"-and, hopefully, soon-to-be, Mrs. Luna Grant."

He glared at his sister when she said that but she smiled guiltily before stepping out of the way to reveal the newly made-over girl. She cut her long, wavy black hair into a shorter brown waves. Her eyes were heavily covered with a smoky brown shade that made her purple eyes brighter. She double pieced her belly button with a little rings. She carried in a few bags, all from Victoria's Secret and he raised an eyebrow at Francesca who took them upstairs.

"Hey, how are you?" Leo asked.

"Good, better," She said embarrassed. "I'm sorry about yesterday-"

"Eh, eh, don't worry about it. I didn't even notice," He walked over towards her and let his fingertips brush her cheek. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks," She looked and clutched his wrist. "I feel it too."

"Did you have fun with Cess?"

"Yeah, she's crazy."

Leo laughed. "Yeah, she tends to fall on that side once you get to know her."

"Well, well," Francesca comes down with a smile. "You got some surprises tonight."

"I hope you like it." Luna added.

"Seeing you I know I will." He replied.

"I'll be back soon to check on you Luna, make sure you do as I said."

"Will do. Thanks, Francesca."

"Bye." She smiled and disappeared down the hall. The door shut.

"Sorry about before."

"Don't even worry about."

"No, I was being mean," She smirked and held her hand out. "Let me make it up to you."