Chapter 3: School

Your pov:
You headed out the door and waited for the school bus down the street from your house. The bus pulled up and you sat in your usual seat in the middle of the bus on the left side. Just as you were about to sit down a foot was placed in your path and you fell down causing the bus to erupt in laughter. You quickly got up and just sat down silently not wanting to start a fight. You ride the bus to school where you knew hell awaited you.

****time skip at school*****

You enter your school and stop at your locket to get the books you needed for your morning classes. You walked toward your locker and gasped. Your once plain locker os now littered with a note book sheet of paper that had the words FAGGOT,EMO,and GO KILL YOURSELF.

----------------------
----------------------|
°FAGGOT |
GO |
KILL |
°YOURSELF ! |
|
° |
------------------------
(The piece of paper lol)

You just ignored the sheets of paper as if they are non existent. You opened up your locker and pulled out your LA(language arts),science,and S.S.(social studies) books that you needed for morning classes and headed to your first class LA.

~time skip again to your 1 hour lunch period (sorry)~

You weren't really excited for lunch considering how everyone just bullies you. And after yesterday and your locker this morning you were dreading it. You dropped your books off at your locker and reluctantly head to the cafeteria. You sat alone and you didn't really feel like eating considering someone would probably 'accidently' make you spill your lunch all over you. You took out you phone and started listening to King For a Day by Pierce the Veil.

You were peacefully listening to In the End by Black Veil Brides when a you felt someone tap your shoulder. You pulled your headphones out only to be greeted by the school sl*t Brittany. "Excuse me Y/N, but could you please turn your sh*ty music down?!" Brittany asked politely at first and yelling the last part. Thus caused everyone in the lunch room to turn towards the two of you. "Excuse me Brittany, but could you please stop being such a b*tch?!" You yelled mocking her tone.

"You shouldn't have done that Y/N." She snarls in your ear before stomping off to her table of wanna be barbies. You put your headphones back in and played music until lunch was over.

After lunch you went to your locker and got out your books out for afternoon classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time for math class. Your favorite class. Why? Because it is the last class before dismissal. You entered math class and sat in your usual seat in the back. You sat there staring at the clock waiting for class to be over. *sighs* 'Ugh 15 more minutes...' You tapped your finger on your desk staring at the clock. "Excuse me Y/N?" Your teacher said sternly. "Umm...yes?"
"Would you please answer number 3 for me?"
"A?" You managed to squeak out. "Correct." 'Whew that was close!' You thought relaxing in your seat a bit and releasing a sigh.

*Rrrriiiiiiiinnnnnggggg*(the bell lol)

When the Bell rung you couldn't help but Jump up and practically run to your locker. You grabbed your pikachu book bag,packed it with your books, and sprinted out of school.