🦁Tyunning- Glass House

Start from the beginning

"Taehyun... I'm wrong for you. You're drunk. You need to get some sleep. We were never meant to be together. You don't love me. You love the person you wanted me to be. Goodbye..." Hyuka hung up. He found himself back at his abusive ex's house. He stared at the white chipped door with no idea why he was there again. Before he came to his senses, the door opened.

His ex blew a cloud of smoke in his face then smirked. "I knew you'd be back. Sending the police after me? What did you expect?" He slapped Hyuka hard across the face. "You're gonna get it for leaving me you stupid piece of shit. You should've come back after the first threat."

Hyuka found the belt of his pants being undone. He shouldn't have came back. He told himself this was the kind of love he deserved since it was the only one he knew. His ex was the exact same as his father. Posessive. Killed every ounce of self worth he had. He didn't know what real love was. It scared him more than the abuse because who could ever love him? He was nothing. Taehyun just wanted to help and he walked away from it. His lips met that cigarette stained mouth. He wanted to cry as he was pulled into the house. This was what he deserved. This was all he ever knew.

Taehyun's sobs became uncontrollable. He yelled towards the ceiling then threw his phone across the house. This was the worst night of his life. He was physically and emotionally drained. Taehyun fell asleep on his kitchen floor. He woke up with dried tears on his cheeks.

The sky remained a light shade of gray in preparation for the rain that afternoon.

Hyuka woke up in his ex's bed. He ran his finger over the cigarette burns on his wrist. His back was killing him from his ex's selfishness. His own pleasures were ignored like they usually were. He looked around the tiny studio. Everything looked the same. It was like he never left. He got up to start cleaning. The punishment would be bad if he didn't.

Taehyun called in sick for work. He forced himself to wash up then threw on an oversized t-shirt.

Beomgyu figured something was wrong. Taehyun never called in sick. He went over to his place and peaked through the window. His friend was asleep on the couch. He rung the doorbell until the pink hair answered.

Taehyun rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"To make sure you're okay." Beomgyu peaked further into the house. "Where's Hyuka?"

"Gone. I'm fine. Really. Thanks for stopping by."

"Talk to me?"

Taehyun let him in. They sat together at the dining room table after he made himself some breakfast. "I told him I loved him..."

"And what did he say?"

"That I didn't."

Beomgyu poured himself some coffee then sat back down. "Did he tell you he loves you too?"

"He doesn't. I thought he did. I guess I was wrong."

"Taehyun. Please don't tell me you actually believe that." Beomgyu watched him slowly eat his food. He glanced over to see all of the empty bottles in the recycling. "Why did he leave? Wait, no. What happened before he left?"

"I called the police when his ex threatened to kill him on the street. The threats got worse but I told him I would protect him. He lost his job shortly after. I got really mad. He said I made things worse. Then he left."

"Why did he lose his job?"

Taehyun finished his food. He sipped his coffee to waste time. He muttered "he wouldn't tell me..."

"Listen. I'm not going to tell you how to handle this but do you want my advice?"

"Sure."

"Don't try to find him. That will make him feel like he's being chased. He loves you. He will eventually come back. Just make sure he knows he's safe here."

"I'm not so sure he'll come back. He doesn't love me but thanks for trying to make me feel better."

Beomgyu pulled up a picture of Taehyun passed out at a bar. He showed it to him. "I took this because it was funny." He swiped to the next one. "See it now?"

Taehyun saw Hyuka carrying him in his arms. The way the younger was looking at him was a look he had never seen before. That morning, he couldn't remember how he got into his bed. He just figured he stumbled there on his own. "I miss him..."

"I know. Give him time." Beomgyu put his phone away then gently slapped Taehyun's shoulder. "Put on some cologne. You still reek of alcohol. I'm taking you out today."

Taehyun smelled his arm. "I don't smell that bad!" He put some cologne on anyways.

Hyuka jumped when he heard the door open. His ex threw his jacket at the floor lamp. It fell over. Hyuka ran to pick it up. He felt unwanted hands run all over his body. His ex's breath smelled like alcohol and tobacco. He wanted to puke. He turned his head to the side so he didn't have to smell it. His neck was harshly kissed. The back of his knees were kicked so he would fall. His mouth was forced onto his ex. It wasn't over fast enough.

After it was done, his ex left him to go to a strip club. Hyuka ran to puke into the toilet. He cried on the bathroom floor. He missed Taehyun. He wanted to go back. Doubts consumed his mind. Taehyun wouldn't take him back. Why would he after all of the horrible things he said? He didn't deserve the older because he was worthless. All he needed was a sign that Taehyun still wanted him. This was his life now until then.