Part 0 ( Harmony )

Full moon, the beginning, the end...

Everything has an end, anyone, everyone... Time delivers all to the same end, even the one's you hold dear... no one is exempt.

Inconsequential things , taking responsibility... Life is without consequence.

Losing , gaining... there is something you can only gain by losing.

Is the person denying his own existence, only makes himself more existent?

"Miracles don't last forever...
If only they did...", I said, my voice sounded broken.

"I won't see you again?", she asked nervously.

She. Will she ever forgive me for using her?

"I shall treasure our conversations always.", I replied , holding her hand tightly, but not uncomfortable in any manner.

I don't want to let go.

I managed to hold my smile because
maybe, I wanted her to remember me like that.

My only friend. I only wanted a friend all this time. But, this world is too upside down.

She reached out to me and gave me a warm embrace.

No, please don't...

I was the one who broke her embrace.

I don't want any of this anymore... these emotions..

"It was fun while it lasted", I smiled.

Something cold traced my cheek.

Are these... tears? I shouldn't be crying. It's product of a human emotion I shouldn't feel. Because... I'm free now, right?

"Farewell...", I said , severing the last ties that I have with her.

However...

I want to be with her again. For the last time... before everything ends.

Is the person who leaves everything behind for something uncertain a fool?

If to "live" means to change, to be something else than who I am and will be...

I shouldn't waste time on fear.
I think, therefore I am.
I exist.

***********************************

Note:
The chapters are undergoing an adjustment. It can't fit with the current number of chapters. And, I just wanted to get into Pharos, even for a limited time. I wonder, though... :3