۞CHAPTER 2۞

[Haha, you are really loud.  I told you to be quiet.]
The dokkaebi's eyes turned red, you put your hands around Seong's eyes. Something burst, and the subway became silent. There was a big hole in the forehead of the unknown actor who had to go to the audition. The man who had spoken several times collapsed on the spot.
[This isn't a movie shoot.]
[It isn't a dream. It isn't a novel either.]
One, two... Blood sprayed into the air as the heads of some people started to burst. They were all the people who had protested against the dokkaebi, as well as the ones who screamed or went wild. Those who caused the slightest fuss had a hole in their heads. Suddenly, the subway became a bloodbath.
[This isn't the 'reality' that you know. Do you understand? So everyone shut up and listen to me.]
[Everyone, your lives have been nice so far. Isn't that right? You have been living too long for free. Isn't life too generous? You were born and paid no price for breathing, eating, pooping and breeding! Ha! You really live in a good world!]

'You don't breath eat or poo?!' That was the first thought when he said that. Then someone carefully raised their hand. "D-Do you want money." I wondered what type of person could speak in the middle of this situation."I will give you money, take it." Department Head Han pulled out his business card. It was the atmosphere of a saviour fighting against terrorists. "How much do you want? A big one? Or two?"
[Hrmm, you are giving me money?]
"T-That's right! The cash I have right now isn't much but... I can give you anything if you let me out of here." you knew it when he started to talk he.was.an.asshole. A screen suddenly appeared in front of you with two options - Yes or No. You chose Yes without much thought. Another pop-up appeared, explaining how to use the skill, simply snap your fingers and visualize what you want. You can upgrade to get bigger items. You tried it out and a lollipop appeared, which you gave to Seong. Suddenly, a loud scream caught your attention.
[That paper has no value in the macrocosm world. If you do this one more time, I will blow away your head.]
Fear spread to almost everyone's faces like wildfire. The dokkaebi's horns rose like they were antennas, and its body floated to the ceiling of the train. A moment later, a message rang out. A small window emerged in front of everyone's blank eyes.
[#BI-7623 channel is open.]
[The constellations have entered.]

[The main scenario has arrived!]

[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value]
Category: Main
Difficulty: F
Clear Conditions: Kill one or more creatures.
Time Limit: 30 minutes
Compensation: 300 coins
Failure: Death
[Then, good luck everyone. Please show me an interesting story.]
People reacted differently after the dokkaebi disappeared. Some people tried to get off the train while others tried to call the police."Come on, everybody! Everybody calm down. Start breathing calmly." Someone stepped forward exactly five minutes after the dokkaebi disappeared. You look at Seong he is eating the candy but also looking stressed and nervous you pat him to try to calm him down at least a bit.
"Are you calm yet? Please stop your actions and pay attention to me for a moment."The people sobbing or making calls stopped. Once everyone's eyes were gathered on him, the big man opened his mouth again, "As you know, in the event of a national disaster, small disturbances can cause large human casualties.
That's why I will now control the situation." People talked amongst themself questioning what he was saying. "I am currently an army lieutenant serving in the 6502 unit." Some people's faces became relieved. "A soldier, he is a soldier." his wallet says that his name is Lee Hyunsung.