☯Past☯

{This is what you look like as a child}
When you were born, life was peaceful, but when Dokja was born you never left his side, you had a feeling that something might happen to either of you even when you were one When you turned 7 your father started drinking and abusing your mother and you always protected Dokja so he didn't get hurt.
Three weeks later, you were forced to leave home because you always defended your mother and younger brother. As you stood up to brush the dust off your clothes, you glanced through the window and saw your father going back to his room. On the floor lay your mother fainted. Dokja was still crying you ran towards the door and tried to open it he locked the door, and then you walked slowly away from the house promising yourself that you were going to kill your father sooner or later with a very intimidating look.
You walked for 1-2 hours and it got you pretty far but you fainted of exhaustion. When you woke up you didn't see dirt or the sky instead it was a ceiling with CD disks? You sat up and a cat jumped onto the bed it was a white cat with a collar and her name was Snow. You also noticed the bandages on your body. You jumped out of bed and cautiously peeked out of the room a blonde woman was sitting on a couch before you closed the door again she said "Are you gonna keep on staring or are you gonna sit down."
You walked out and sat next to her. She stands up and goes to the kitchen and gets an orange juice box she gave to you, she comes back and sits down."What happened?" she gets right to the point, where you explained what happened.
{You changed your hair to blonde and got red contact lenses}

{if you read the other one it's the same person}{Her name is Suzan}

The cat: