۞CHAPTER 1۞

"Talking"
'Thinking'
[Dokkabi talking]
[Sanarios and contalations]

{Moi talking}

As you were walking to your workplace you found a child on the floor kind of beat up you took out your phone and texted your manager.

TEXT

Hey boss.

Yes?

I can't go to work today.

Why? ya sick?

Nah, I just have a problem right now I'll ask someone to fill for me.

Fine but I'll add another hour on your next shift bye.

WAIT WHAT

End of the texts

You groan and text your friend to fill for you at the convenience store. You put your phone in your pocket walked towards the child crouched in front of him and asked "Are you okay?" of course not he was crying he looked towards you and shook his head you asked, "What happened then." he explained "My brother is the favourite child and he keeps on blaming me for what he did and he keeps on saying I beat him up."
You hug the child lift him up and say with a smile "I'll be your new brother." he stops crying and wipes his tears, hugs back and nods. You give him a hoodie to hide his wings and halo."What's your name." he says "Seong-ho" You nod and say "My name is Y/n."As you walk to the subway, you keep a close eye on the child beside you, holding their hand to ensure they stay safe. As you wait for the train to arrive, you notice a person engrossed in their phone, and upon closer inspection, you realize that you recognize him. When the train arrives, you both board and take your seats.
You pat the child beside you and you kept on glancing over at the person with the phone, who is now sitting next to a girl with hazelnut-coloured hair. They seem to be having an awkward conversation. Seong was smiling and swinging his legs it looked like there were flowers near his head but there weren't you smiled to know he was happy.
The train stopped suddenly making a loud sound almost everyone was talking about the train and why it stopped. The announcement started and everyone calmed down a bit "E-Everyone run away... Run...!" After that, everyone started to panic again. A bright light flashed from the front of the subway train. There was a loud drumming sound followed by a pop a screen appeared in front of everyone.
[The main scenario has started.]
[&아#@!&아#@! ...]
[&아#@!&아#@!....]
[Ah. Does this sound good? Ah, I had a hard time because the Korean patch didn't work. Everyone, can you hear my words?]
Everyone calmed down a bit when they heard a familiar language. The first one to step up was a big man in a suit. "Hey, what are you doing right now?"
[...Huh?]
"Are you filming? I have to go because I have to quickly get to an audition." He seemed to be an obscure actor since his face was unfamiliar.
[Ah, auditions. That's right. This is also an audition. Haha, there was a shortage of data. I just entered when it was monetized at 7 p.m.]
"What? What are you talking about?"
[Now, now. All of you, relax in your seats and listen to me. From now on, I will tell you something very important!]
You look at Seong he was staring at the fluffy bitch he says quietly and you can hear "It looks like a goat!" You look towards the fluffy guy and he kind of does.