#1

For as long as Isabel could remember she was the hated child. Even though she and Maddy both did pageants, she had the better grades, and she also took care of everyone it was never enough. Her parents soon came to hit her when she did not do what they wanted, they would call her fat and ugly so she soon came to hate herself. She had an Eating disorder, depression, and anxiety, she always wanted to look like Maddy the perfect child but no matter how hard she tried she would never be able to look like Maddy or be Maddy In general.

It was 5 Am and her alarm went off. It was her first day of sophomore year, she got up and grabbed her phone to go to the bathroom, she put on the song Medicine by Queen Naija, and hopped in the shower. 

She started singing along while scrubbing her body which she thought was gross, " You tell me you love me. But I ain't been feeling it lately.." 

Once she got out of the shower it was around 5:30. she grabbed her towel but before wrapping herself she thought " Ew I look so fucking fat right now." 

She started picking at her stomach and then sighed, she wrapped herself with her towel and walked into her room. 

She went into her closet and looked for an outfit, she ended up picking out her outfit and got dressed.

(Her outfit)

After she got dressed she left her room to go brush her teeth once she brushed her teeth she washed her face and thought about whether the people in her school thought she was ugly, even though most people thought she was very pretty some might sa...

After she got dressed she left her room to go brush her teeth once she brushed her teeth she washed her face and thought about whether the people in her school thought she was ugly, even though most people thought she was very pretty some might say even prettier than Maddy she still didn't think so.

After she finished in the bathroom she walked to Maddy's room to wake her up so she could get ready. 

she pushed the door open and yelled "Maddy wake ur ass up." 

She was so lucky her parents were on vacation still.

 Maddy threw a pillow at her and told her to stfu, but she ended up getting out of bed. 

After Isabel woke Maddy up she walked to her room, she pushed her door open, played music, and started doing her hair and makeup.

(her hair)