"M... Mk...?" I whispered shakily, before being kicked by someone else, I grunted, as I hit the ground, before standing up and gasping in horror when I saw Mei too, both of their skin and hair seemed to be made of pure jade, their clothes changed to a armor with shades of dark green and black. "No..." I whispered shakily.

"Did you like what I did to your little friends?" Zhong Kui asked amusedly, as he patted Mei's head who remained motionless, while still staring at me with an expressionless look. "And they weren't the only ones~" suddenly, I'm surrounded by, Tang, Pigsy, Macaque, Red Son, Jin and Yin, Jin Mori, Jin Taejin, even the three baby monkeys were there, all transformed into soldiers of jades... I suddenly shuddered as a loud thud sounded behind me, I turn around, back to the direction where Zhong Kui, Mk and Mei were and I freeze in horror as I see... Monkey King, also in a black and green armor, transformed into a Jade zombie....

"What did you do with them?" I whispered, before glaring at Zhong Kui angrily "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!?" I screamed, feeling a horrible sense of deja-vu.

"I did the same thing as years ago, remember? I took the people dearest to you, remember your generals?" he laughed, as I felt my body shake, tears began to run down my cheeks. "That's just one of the things I'm going to do, Monkey Queen, if you don't hand over my scroll... I'll come after of every person you get attached to, every person you get close to, I will catch them, I will torture them, until you give me what is mine!!" he said slowly, before approaching me, I tried to move away , but then Monkey King grabbed me and forced me to my knees. "Then I hope you'll cooperate."

I struggled, but regretted it, when I felt Monkey King's grip on my wrists tighten drastically. I stared at Zhong Kui, silently.

"...So it's going to be like this? Very well, you just sealed your fate." he spoke, moving away, before advancing towards me with a huge blade of shining Jade, before the blade could touch me, everything was suddenly swallowed by a golden Light...

~•~

"(Y/n) wake up!!" I opened my eyes and let out a frightened scream, as I stood up and moved away from Monkey King's hands, my breaths were short and quick, tears blurred my vision, as I hugged my shaking body, my fur was standing on end and static rays ran through my entire body. Monkey King, Macaque and Mk were in front of me, they were talking to me, but the fact that I only heard my heart beating uncontrollably and my sobs prevented me from understanding what they were saying.

Pov. Monkey King

Whatever she was dreaming about caused her to have this panic attack. She couldn't seem to hear us, she huddled in the corner of my bed while she was crying and breathing erratically. I turned to Macaque and Mk. "There's chamomile tea on one of my shelves, I need you to make it for me, I'll try to calm her down" I say to Macaque who nodded before leaving the room.

"W-what about me?" Mk asked, extremely worried.

"Can you try to calm the trio down?" I asked, pointing to the three little baby monkeys that were at the door, extremely scared, after all, as soon as I brought Monkey Queen to my bed, they decided to join her, and they were the ones who told me that she was having a nightmare. Mk looked at them, and nodded at me.

I look back at (Y/n) who was staring at me, with panic and fear evident in her eyes... It hurt to see her in that state, I felt like I needed to calm her down at that moment. I knelt on the bed, as I slowly approached her. "(Y/n)? Can you hear me?" I asked softly, and I could see she had a small reaction to my voice. "It's me, Sun Wukong, the Monkey King." I continued to speak softly, as I approached her, before slowly offering my hand to her, who looked at me in a frightened manner. "Can you take my hand? I don't want to hurt you, I wouldn't be able to..." I whispered, still reaching out my hand, for a moment, she hesitated, before reaching out and touching mine gently, I felt a slight static go through my body, and make my fur stand up slightly, but at the moment I didn't care about it, I lightly pulled her closer to me, and not a second later she had her legs around me. around my waist and her arms were around my neck, while her face was nestled in the crook of my neck, her sobs were painful, but I silenced her, as I ran my fingers through her locks gently, and rocked back and forth. behind, whispering words that I know would calm her.