This time it's different. It feels like they're officially in no rush, even though Barcode has asked them to go faster. Their moves, although intense, are desperately slow. Sweat takes over both of their bodies and helps them glide together. The kisses barely stop, even between gasps and moans.

When the younger man's hands grab Jeff's hair firmly, he loses himself completely. He buries his face in Barcode's neck where he moans and moans, totally dazed. The sound of Barcode's breathing being almost as arousing as how he clenches around Jeff.

"Come with me?" Jeff asks quietly when he feels he's close.

The moan Barcode lets out indicates that he's close too and Jeff smiles at that. It's only then that he slams harder into him, but still in a slow motion. One of the hands between their bodies wraps his cock and Jeff teases the head with his thumb.

"With me, my love, with me." He asks completely lost, speeding up both movements.

When he starts to shudder, Jeff's lips return to his. Within seconds apart, Barcode follows him in a delicious, contained moan, and Jeff buries himself deep inside him, feeling his hot clench around his own cock.

"I love you. I love you." That's all Jeff can mutter between their connected lips when, panting, he slowly comes to.

Barcode raises his hands to grab Jeff's face and slowly moves it away. He also caresses away the hair that falls in his face and Jeff sees what he imagines to be hesitation dancing in Barcode's eyes. He gets closer again and gently pecks his lips.

"You don't need to tell me anything, I just—"

"I love you too." Barcode interrupts him, then lets out a light laugh. "Yeah, I love you. I do."

Jeff wrinkles his nose as if he's heard a perfect high note, at the exact pitch his ears like. With their lips connected again, he kisses Barcode with devotion, care and, as he promised, all the love in his heart.

*

The next morning Jeff jumps out of bed early. He's so ridiculously happy that it's impossible to hide it from his mother as soon as he finds her in the kitchen. And he doesn't even need to explain when she helps him set up a breakfast tray so he can go straight back to his room.

As soon as he leaves the tray on the empty side of the bed, he literally climbs on top of Barcode, who is sleeping on his stomach. Jeff wakes him up with many, many kisses, on his back, shoulders and face, being as soft as he can even with him mumbling and slapping him away.

"I brought breakfast." Jeff says softly in his ear, pulling away when he shivers.

Seeing Barcode wake up in a daze is one of Jeff's favorite things he's recently discovered he likes. And with all the patience in the world he waits for his soul to return to his body, because yes, Barcode sleeps so heavily that downloading it takes a while.

"There was no need, Phi." He says softly with a smile as soon as he takes a better look at the tray.

"That was my mom." Jeff shrugs with a laugh as Barcode picks up a small flower strategically placed in a corner.

Barcode immediately widens his eyes towards him.

"P'Jeeeeeff!"

"It's fine!" Jeff says as she approaches and kisses him firmly on the face. "I didn't say anything, but she knows everything anyway."

Barcode still looks at him suspiciously for a while, but then looks away and gets busy choosing some of the things to eat. While they do so, the topics vary between the last few days, commitments they had and the series' promotion schedules. If there's something that's comfortable between the two, it's how simple everything is, even considering recent events. During the conversation it seems that absolutely nothing has changed in the last month, and Jeff thinks that maybe it hasn't really changed, just gotten better.

"It was Bible, right?"

"Hmm?" Barcode looks up at him as he eats a piece of fruit.

"Bible talked to you?"

Barcode takes a moment, but nods.

"We met yesterday at BOC."

Jeff just smiles and makes a mental note to thank his friend for whatever he said. Still looking at Barcode, he rests his elbow on one of his knees with his chin in his hand.

"I want to know if Khun Tinnasit has plans for tomorrow night."

"Oi!" Barcode laughs when he hears his own name and shakes his head. "I don't, Nong Jeff. Why?"

"Because I want to take him on a date." Jeff says with a smile, reaching out with his other hand and brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes when he sees him blinking uncomfortably. "You know, a real date, asking him to be my boyfriend and all."

Barcode's eyebrows raise so high that Jeff has to stop himself from laughing. He also thought they were past the stage of him being so embarrassed that he blushes over something he said.

"Ask to be his boyfriend, huh?" Barcode asks after a few seconds and Jeff nods. "But he can only accept it tomorrow?"

"Only tomorrow." Jeff responds with false seriousness, curious to know where he's going. "I haven't asked yet."

"Then I'll have to do it first." Barcode clearly holds back a smile as he gestures between them. Jeff watches him push the tray away a little before leaning towards him, bringing their faces closer together. "Nong Jeff wants to date Khun Tinnasit today?"

With a loud laugh that escapes his throat, Jeff crushes his face in his hands while biting his own lip.

"This is cheating!"

And the most delightful trick Jeff has ever had the pleasure of letting himself be fooled by.