Chapter 3

CONTENT WARNING
Explicit Sexual Content | Smut | Dirty Talk | They communicate a lot | hand job

_____

Here's chapter 3 to celebrate the send off this Monday! Finally! We're so excited for Wuju and Raon! 💜

Let us know what you guys think of this chapter on the comments!

We're on twitter swooning over JBC as @suhsunakha and @trinnie

___________________________________

When he leaves the bathroom again, now in his pajamas, Barcode goes straight to Jeff's bed. The older man is still sitting up, slouched against the pillows, holding his cell phone against his chest.

"What does P'Jeff want to talk about?" He asks, blunt as he only is, when he settles down sitting on the edge of the mattress.

Jeff chuckles lightly as he watches him. The truth is that Barcode would like to be kissing and not talking, but if the other said they need to talk, maybe it's important.

Barcode understood very well what Jeff said earlier about it soon no longer being just a kiss, after all, he doesn't live in a bubble where he doesn't know about sex. He knows so much that he needed to take a little longer in the shower, taking care of himself. It was the first time he thought of Jeff while jerking off, imagining what it would be like to have the older man do it for him. If he's as good at it as he is at kissing...

"I think we need to understand a few things here?" Jeff starts, settling himself a little better in bed.

Barcode narrows his eyes slightly as he begins to get a glimpse of the other's concern with that question.

"I'm not in love with Phi." Simply put, he clarifies.

Jeff can't seem to hide that he wasn't expecting that answer. His eyebrows go up and Barcode mimics the expression while waiting for him to say something. He doesn't recall ever making his Phi speechless.

"I wasn't thinking about that." The older man frowns. He pauses and seems to think for a moment. "I want to know your expectations... about this." Jeff motions between them.

Barcode pouts thoughtfully, tilting his head to the side. He hasn't thought about it yet. The only thing he knows is that he likes kissing Jeff a lot and, thinking about it now, that maybe he likes the rest too. The thought makes him squirm slightly.

"I really enjoyed kissing Phi." Barcode confesses, even though he doesn't think he needs to.

"Me too." Jeff responds very quietly, nodding slowly. "I really liked kissing you too, Code."

It requires a lot of effort for Barcode not to jump on the other again and pay attention to the conversation Jeff asked for. His fingers grip the duvet as the thought of what else they can do hits him again. His eyes drop to Jeff's lips and then to his hands.

"Whatever Phi has to show me, I want to try."

Barcode's voice is so quiet that when he looks at Jeff, he's not sure he's listened. He only finds out when Jeff visibly exhales through his mouth. Barcode notices how his Adam's apple bobs when he swallows and also how he averts his eyes, doing that thing with his tongue inside his mouth he does when he's a little nervous. Then Jeff bites his lip.

"Are you sure?" Jeff asks when he looks at him again. "Are we going to be okay with this, Barcode?"

The older man's typical concern draws a smile from Barcode. As much as things start to look different now, it wouldn't be him if he didn't show concern.

"We'll be fine." Barcode nods. "And I'm sure."

Their gazes meet again and the younger man needs to grip the duvet once more when he realizes that Jeff's eyes are fixed on his mouth.