Synopsis

It's the year 2027

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's the year 2027.

After the ligament operation, Alexia's recovery, which initially seemed very promising, was marred by one complication after another. Time, slow recuperation, and age eventually distanced her from professional football.

Although her life as a footballer with FC Barcelona is now in the distant past, football has never completely left her. Alexia decided to return to the town where it all began, Mollet del Vallès, and take care of the local team, stepping out of the spotlight. For the first time in a long time, Alexia lives peacefully, but life has other plans for her.

A mysterious call summons her to Zaragoza under the strictest secrecy. The RFEF (Real Federación Española de Fútbol) has been abusing its power and neglecting women's football for too long. It's time to take action, and among a group of well-known faces in the sport, Alexia has been chosen for a crucial role.

Her refusal is clear. Alexia is settled in a happy and tranquil life, but everything changes when she discovers that she was selected precisely by Elena Garay, head of public relations and press at UEFA, who disappeared from her life, abandoning her without any consideration, and became the reason she hasn't been able to feel anything remotely close to love in over a decade.

The world of football is ready for them, but Elena Garay remains a very ugly scar, and the RFEF won't be easily or cleanly defeated.

It's time to raise their voices. It's time come back home.