Episode 7: Comic Cons

Start from the beginning

Employee:
Correct!

SpongeBob and Patrick then jump up and down and begin to cheer. Later that day, the two were exploring while eating hot dogs. While the two pass by, Patrick immediately stops him at one stand.

Patrick:
SpongeBob look!

SpongeBob: All whole stand full of ACTION FIGURES!!!!

SpongeBob:
All whole stand full of ACTION FIGURES!!!!

The two run up and begin searching through the collection. They then hear a voice cough, caching their attention. The two look to see none other than Bubble Bass eyeballing them.

Bubble Bass:
What in the name of Captain Tightwad's pants are you two barnacle brains doing? This is no way to treat sush priceless items.

SpongeBob:
What do you mean?

Bubble Bass:
Here, let me show you.

Bubble Bass then walks up to the action figures and put on a glove. He runs it across a Jumbo Shrimp action figure and sees dust on the glove. He then sprays it and wipes it off before paying for it and putting it in a resealable bag.

Bubble Bass:
See? Just like that.

Patrick:
Boring! That'll take forever.

Patrick then knocks Bubble Bass to the ground and grabs various action figures. He then pats for them and runs away with SpongeBob. Later, the two are going towards one stand. Patrick immediately sees something that catches his eye.

Patrick: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy ice pops! They finally made them

Patrick:
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy ice pops! They finally made them.

Patrick then runs through a crowd of people, knocking them all down in the process. He then slams down a stack of money, which the employee takes and gives him an ice pop. SpongeBob then comes from behind him and also buys and ice pop.

Intercom:
Attention, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are now ready for their guest appearance.

SpongeBob:
Did you here that, Patrick? We better get going!

SpongeBob and Patrick run up to the stage to see Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. A fish walks onto the stage and taps his microphone.

Bill:
Welcome all you hero lovers! I'm Bill Fishington, and this is the Comic Con.