she was in a good mood now. Clara stood up from her bed and walked out of her room again, walking to the balcony so she wouldn't set off the smoke alarms. she shivered as she walked out into the cold air. leaning on the railing she continued to smoke her cigarette until it was at the end. she burned it out on the ashtray outside, which had never been used until now obviously. she hugged herself and rubbed her arms, trying to warm herself up a little bit. once it got too cold, she walked back inside and looked around, not seeing a sign of sully anywhere, maybe he had gone out.

she had a thought, an idea, probably not a very good one, but that didn't occur to her in the moment. she wasn't allowed in his room but she had always wanted to go in there and see what he could possibly be hiding. she grinned to herself and ran up the stairs, looking around again to make sure he 100 percent wasn't home. she hummed and strolled down the hallway to go towards his room where the door was shut, she really hoped it wasn't locked. she reached out to turn the doorknob, her smirk growing when it opened with ease. the door creaked open as she stepped into his room, she wasn't sure what she was expecting, a dead body maybe or shit loads of drugs, but there was nothing, just a plain room.

she frowned and sighed, that was disappointing. she walked around with another yawn as she rubbed her eyes, the room was simple, a few pictures around and a few paintings, white bedsheets and white billows, a fluffy rug on the floor, a desk and a wardrobe. there were some clothes scattered across the floor which kind of pissed her off, the room was clean beside that. she huffed and bent down to pick the clothes up, grabbing a long sleeved green top and gasping slightly at how soft it was, she didn't have clothes this soft. she also wasn't too sure on why it was so cold in the house, she didn't know how to put the heating on. she put it down on the bed and grabbed the rest of the clothes, throwing them in the laundry basket in the corner of his room before pulling her shirt off that she had on now. she grabbed the green shirt and pulled it on, sighing happily at the material against her skin.it hung off her shoulder loosely and clung to her skin. she put her t-shirt in the laundry basket as well before sitting down on his bed.

Clara gasped again, it was like laying on clouds. how come his bed was such good quality, he didn't really strike her as the type to be all thingy about this stuff. she felt another yawn being dragged out of her at the comfort. she almost was able to resist the urge to sleep in his bed, but she just couldn't, she would just have a small nap and wake up before he even came back. she crawled over to the middle of his bed and got under the blankets, once her head hit the pillow she was knocked out, catching up on her loss of sleep.

a few hours later, she was woken up by the loud amounts of noise, crashing, banging and screaming, shouting and arguments, rummaging around the house. she rubbed her eyes and blinked softly, stretching her arms over her head and looking out the window to see it was already nighttime. she shot up and ran her hands through her hair, rubbing her face and cursing to herself slightly. she quickly got out of his bed and walked out of the room quietly to go and see what was going on. she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and squinted as she walked down the stairs, forgetting what she was wearing.

Clara's eyes widened when she reached the bottom of the stairs, seeing Dushane, Dris and Sully all having guns held to their faces by hooded men. she made eyes contact with sully and quickly ran into her room, hearing one of the men chase her and fire shots at her. she slammed her door and locked it, rummaging through her stuff and grabbing her taser, she could hear her door being pounded at and took some deep breaths. she stood at the wall beside her door and once the door was kicked open, she lunged at the guy with the gun, tazing him in his neck and watching him fall to the floor. she grabbed his gun and shot him in the leg. she checked if the gun still had bullets in it and prepared herself.

she walked out to the living room where they all were and aimed the gun towards the one holding Dris, she made sure she was quiet so they wouldn't notice her. when she was younger, around 16, Tristian had taught her how to use a gun and specifically aim one. she inhaled deeply and pulled her finger over the trigger as she watched the bullet fly out and hit the guy holding Dris in his neck. she smiled a little bit, proud of herself for getting such good aim. Once the attention was on their dead guy, sully was able to grab the gun from the guy holding it to him and shoot him, Dushane doing the same. Clara dropped the gun she was holding and walked over to them all slowly, stepping over the dead bodies.

"what the fuck guys!" she shouted at them all, seeing them all staring at her in some sort of disbelief, she kissed her teeth and shook her head, slapping Dris on the back of his head, hard. she had grown a sort of brother and sister relationship with the boy, he was a wild one, always on smoke, always on something else. he winced and grabbed the back of his head.

"how you saying that to us when you just shot a guy in the neck from bare far away." Dris said in a confused and hurt tone as he was still rubbing his neck. she didn't realize it was such a big deal that she could shoot a gun. she groaned and ran a hand over her face, yawning as her adrenaline went down and she became tired again and her mind hazy. Sully was straight up just staring at her, squinting slightly before he grabbed her wrist, pulling her up the stairs and back into his room.

"why the fuck were you in my room?" she stood there with her face twisted with confusion, was he being for real? she just saved his ass and he was lecturing her for being in his room. she scoffed and shook her head, hitting him hard in his chest and pushing him back.

"are you kidding?! wow. yes i was in your room sully, i cleaned it up because you leave shit everywhere and then i put your shirt on because this house was freezing and then i took a fucking long as nap in your really comfortable bed." she told him truthfully in an annoyed tone, seeing a smirk tug at his lips. he hummed and slipped his arm around her torso, pulling her close to him as he leaned down to her ear.

"you look good, should wear my clothes more often." she held onto his shoulders and blushed, taking a shaky breath as she felt her stomach do a backflip and her heart begin to pound in her chest. she mumbled out a thank you and heard him chuckle in her ear slightly. he pulled himself away and she was quick to notice the cut on his cheek. she switched up and frowned, reaching out to touch his cheek.

"you're hurt." she mumbled and watched him raise his eyebrows at her with an amused look on his face. she grabbed his hand and pulled him all the way to her room. he looked her up and down whilst they were walking, wetting his lips and smirking slightly. they walked into her room, stepping over the dead body and closing the door behind them. she told him to sit down on her bed and walked over to her stuff, grabbing her mini med kit she used to carry because her other brother used to always get hurt. she walked over to him and stood in front of him, standing in between his legs and grabbing some cleaning alcohol.

he stared up at her, his hands automatically moving to the back of her thighs, resting there, laid out flat, making her lean into his touch a little more. she cleaned his cut and grabbed one of the plasters, putting it over the cut and smiling a little. she noticed that lately she had started to care a lot more, before she was careless what she did and said and what happened to other people but now she couldn't help but care. she felt herself getting lost in her thoughts, he was making her somebody, and she hated it but loved it at the same time. she blinked and cleared her throat, going to move away from him. he stood up and tucked her hair behind her ear. she shook her head and frowned, walking away from him. he furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head at her and running a hand over his head as he walked out of the room.

"women are fucking confusing."

-----------------------------------------------

bro idk where this chapter was going, i js wrote, i dont rlly like it but i like the development betwen clara and sully, is there anything you guys rlly wants to happen or nah? anymore bonds and relationships you guys wanna see and obviously, opinons on this chapter? dont forget to comment and vote, love you guys a lot and happy readingg!!!