Backstory

Before you met Junjie you were living on the streets. You were abandoned by your parents at a young age and has been alone ever since. The only person you could rely was your infernos slug you saved from a bunch of people that tried to hurt. After that Lian finds you and takes you in, raises you and train you with Junjie because she saw potential in you and loved your kind, curious, and energetic personality. Over time when you grew up with them you began to see Lian as a mother figure and developed a crush on Junjie. Once the day when Junjie became the eastern champion the emperor broke free from his deep cavern prison he attacked peach blossom spring cavern, corrupting Junjie with the goon doc and turning him into the dark slinger (of course you and many others don't know that until it was revealed by the Shane gang) and capturing Lian. You who didn't get captured decided to find a safe haven with Hamengku, other slingers, and civilians whom escaped the wrath of the emperor and his stone warriors and build a resistance to fight back. It's been two decades since all that happened and with Junjie disappearance and Lian's fate unknown you became more mature, more beautiful, more wise, more patient and hiding your feelings for him . But when Junjie returns and not as the dark slinger with some guest from outside you guy's cavern your feelings began to resurface. And now together you, Junjie and the Shane gang protect the eastern caverns from enemies and sparks began to fly.

Word Count: 267
So, what do guys think? Hopefully you guys enjoy the fanfic