Chapter 7

Gunwook and Ricky got on the bus and sat next to each other.

"How are you feeling?" Ricky asked, getting the attention of Gunwook, who was busy staring out the window.

"I'm way better, maybe too good cause I ran 5 blocks down just to run away from those two idiots" He said, smiling.

Then he noticed that Ricky didn't look happy, at all.
Gunwook faced Ricky and spoke.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't do extreme things when you're not fine" Ricky said as he seemed to be worried.

"Okay, mom" Gunwook said and smiled.
"What was that for?" Ricky asked, trying his best to seem angry.

"You just remind me of my mom, and that's a compliment cause I love her" Gunwook said, smiling sweetly.

"So, does that mean you love me too?" Ricky asked, making Gunwook turn the other way.

"I'm joking, I'm joking" Ricky said, laughing as Gunwook also laughed.

"How is Mr. Park doing anygay?" Ricky asked.

But then Gunwook seemed to be saddened by his question, which made Ricky panick slightly.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"My dad passed away a few years back" Gunwook said, with his eyes starting to water.

"I'm so sorry" Ricky said, as he suddenly hugged the latter.

"It's fine, it's time to get over it anygay" Gunwook said.
"Like my mom, she got over it in like a month and-" Gunwook paused and looked at Ricky strangely.

"H...How do you know my father?" Gunwook asked, slowly backing away from the said Ricky.

"Gunwook, let me explain-" Ricky said.
"Please do" Gunwook said.
"After we get off, I'll come to your house and I'll explain everything" Ricky said.

Gunwook looked at him, he was suspicious but what could a young and rich, tall and handsome guy be hiding, that is that big of a shock.

So, he let it go.

..........................

The whole bus ride was quiet, so quiet that it became uncomfortable.

Then they got off at the bus stop.
They walked to Gunwook's house and on the way of course, Gyuvin and Yujin noticed the tense atmosphere.

Gyuvin mouthed to Yujin.

"Wtf is going on?" Gyuvin mouthed.
"I have no fucking idea" Yujin replied.
They shrugged.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Once they finally arrived outside of Gunwook's house, they entered and were greeted with the smell of brownies.

Gyuvin and Yujin ran in, past the two and straight into the kitchen.

"Oh, yall are back early" Gunwook's mom said, smiling and giving them brownies.
"Where's Gunwook?" His mom asked.
And then she saw him.

"What are you doing just standing there?" She asked.

And then out of nowhere, a blonde guy appeared.

"Oh, are you Gunwook's new friend perhaps?" She asked, smiling.

"Why are you acting so strange, Gunwook?" She asked.

"Don't you remember me, Miss. Park?" Ricky suddenly spoke.

"Ricky?!"

End of Chapter

I need help😭

Anygaysss
Byeee