Chapter 16 - First step towards success

En başından başla

Karan " Hey choti, kaise ho "

Anvi " I m so good jij, how r u "

Karan " badiya badiya.. How it feels to be a part of Infinity now "

Anvi got excited " Amazing, a dream come true. To begin our career with a big company like this is just out of box.  "

Karan smiled " I m so happy for you both , proud of you "

He hugged anvi sideways , she smiled and he patted her head. Teju was looking at them without adoration, he winked at her and whispered " Aapka hi hai, baad mei dheklena " 

Cupid " Sharam karle sunny,  di ki office mei pda "

Teju smirked and whispered " Mera haina toh abhi dhekne mei masla kya hai "

Cupid " tejuuuu " he was shocked to hear her.

He bite his inner cheeks and she winked at him now, anvi coughed to get their attention, both blushed making her laugh. 

Anvi did nazar and they smiled at her, the trio left the premises ignoring all the eyes on them

Anvi " okay jij, will meet u on engagement day now. I am so excited, my best friend ki shaadi "

She jumped around making them chuckle, teja hugged her before she left and he held her hands.

Karan " Aap ki saath mei hu tejaa, kuch bhi hojaye mei hongi hamesha "

She smiled " Pata hai, I m okay.. First laga tha, it's all bcoz I m your fiance, but then di explained to me, this is bcoz of my work. So I understand, aur mujhe ye  bhi pata hai, log kya kahenge but I know my family is there for me and inn sab baaton se faraq nahi padna chahiye "

Cupid " my samjdhar Bby " he gave a flying kisses to her. 

He smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled and they moved to his car, as usual parvez drove her car to her house.

Teja traces her thumb over his hands which were holding hers " sunnyyyyy "

Karan " haan bibi ji "

Teja with her most innocent face " mujhe job mili hai, voh bhi big company se, Kyu na hum isse celebrate karenge "

Cupid " kuch toh chalraha hai iske dimag pe "

Karan " ofc we have to.. Kya Chahiye meri sweetheart ko "

Teja " kyu na hum ice-cream khane chale " she tried to give her baby smile to melt his heart.

Cupid " agaye line par.. Ab dhekti hai drama "

Karan " No no, don't give me that look. Last time we got drenched, pura 2 din aap bed rest pe thi, I can't see you sick and all.. So a big no "

Teja " arey that we got drenched in rain, isbaar aise kuch nahi bas ice-cream hai, kuch nahi hoga, please suunnyyy, please "

Karan " no baby, please samjlo aap, after some days we can have, not now"

She made a crying face and he almost melted there, teju " please bubbaa, jaana keliye ice-cream please "

Cupid " hogaye na, phasaliya Usko bubba se" he grinned

He sighed and smiled seeing her baby pout which made him wanted to kiss, he chuckled and drove towards ice cream parlour.

Karan " aise muh banake hamesha hukum chalati hai aap jaaana "

Teja " haan toh aap kehti haina, Mera hukum hai aapke zindagi bar, toh sehlijiye "

Cupid "jii jii begum sahibaa "

Karan kissed her hands " sehlungaa, sab aapki hukum par , begum hai aap hamari "

Teja " wahi wahi " she laughed and he smiled at her. He stepped down to get their ice-cream and she stepped outside leaning on the car. He came with her favorite double chocolate and mint chocolate for him. She ate her ice-cream feeling ecstatic as the ice-cream melted in the taste buds of hers. 

Karan " come here teju " she leaned to him and he wiped her corner of lips which were smudged.

Karan "such a baby you r "

Teju " Your baby na " She grinned and he nodded " yes my baby, my first baby always "

Cupid " am I not your baby sunny " he asked extra sweet

Destiny " chotuuu, when u started loving sunny "

Cupid " me love...?  Him?  No way... Haa handsome hai,acha hai but me no love him...dushman hai voh mera.. .  Aap dundo mereliye ladki cupid jaldi.. "

Destiny " sorry, your request is rejected and don't try again "

Cupid made a crying face and flew to sky...

Teju kept her head on his chest and he rested his head over hers as they enjoyed the ice-cream.

Both melted into each others heart just like the ice-cream melting on their mouth

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh