Chapter 16 - First step towards success

Start from the beginning

Meenu" Don't think this is bcoz you r a going to be our family now, this is completely professional and you were under my guidance and your works were also amazing, thats y I thought y should I let this talent slip away from me. You both are assets to this office now and you guys handling well, so this is a opportunity for both of you and us as well to recruit talented people "

Anvi " thank you so much mam. Doing internship here itself a big opportunity for us and now this, we truly owe you "

Meenu nodded no " You don't owe anything to me anvi, this is something which you deserved, there is nothing personal from my side "

Teju was still in her dilemma, meenu sighed and looked at her " Come to my cabin now "

She  nodded and entered following her. 

Meenu " Kya hua doll "

Cupid " mei soti hu, aap sambhalo apni doll ko " he layed on-the-couch and snored.

Teja " Di, if u r doing this for me, like u r understanding na,  bcoz I m your family now then..."

Meenu " Teju, you should know one thing,  meenu kundrra never mix her professional and personal life. This is bcoz what I told outside, you got this offer bcoz of your talent,  not bcoz you r going to be my sister in law "

Teju smiled and she is at ease now
" Thank you di, I wont disappoint you"

Meenu " and I wanted someone who would be honest to her work, I don't want people like Mrs Sinha to overrule my office. I may not come regularly her, so I need you and anvi to look after things from back bcoz I have seen you two for 2 months and I know you two and your works as well "

Teju nodded and Meenu smiled,she hugged her and teju was crying in happiness when the door opened to reveal Karan who entered with his swag wearing three piece suit.

Cupid " Agaya Mere nind ka dushman"

Karan " kahan hai aapka phone jaana, kyu call utaye nahi , where u crying ? " he cupped her cheeks and she looked down blushing.

Meenu " ahem, I m here baby brother"

Karan turned to her and smiled at her
" Meenu, you gave her your surprise, is she crying for that "

Cupid " he knows her too well "

Meenu Di smiled and nodded, he sighed and held her hands " isme rone ki kya baat hai, you deserve it.  My sister will never appreciate someone if they r not worth of it, but if she does then the person is really talented. Samjraheho aap.. "

She nodded and Meenu smiled " I have explained her everything, you don't start now. Waise what r u doing here sunny " she raised her eyebrows.

Karan " voh voh....i know she would be upset over her last day and I was not sure how would she react for your surprise, so meine socha, mei khud aake sambalunga "

Cupid " how sweet Mr. Kundrra " he rolled his eyes

Teju looked at the duo with a smile, how lucky she is, kismat wali hai.

Karan " ab chale.. Meenu come with us "

Meenu Di " oh please I have no interest in your romance, I will go by my car. You drop her safe and get back home early, engagement outfit designs are ready, we need to look after it "

Cupid " wish I can say that as well " he laughed seeing the blushed face.

Karan nodded and hugged her, teju also hugged her and tejran left the cabin. They met anvi, the whole office were looking at them.