Losing My mind

Y/n's POV:

"All my Lady ever desired was a world no longer plagued by pain, until the Monkey King and his companions got in the way. Fate, however, has gifted her a second chance! With the Monkey King under her control, there's no stopping -" I held the so called 'Mayor' by the collar of his shirt, making him look at me.

"Listen to me you little sh*t, we don't have all day. Talk all you want, and you'll still round up on the same place at the end of the day. Now get to the point or you'll meet your face next to  my staff covered with your blood. I do not care if you're f*cking immortal or not. I. Will. Find. A. Way. " I growled at him.

"Y/n, calm down." Mr. Tang told me.

I sighed and put him down while glaring at him.

"Monkey King beat her before. We can do it again." Mk confidently told us.

"I don't really see how, now that she has Wu Kong and the Dragon Girl."

"Yea... But we have y/n!" Sandy told them.

"It's true though, I killed a man-eating demon all by myself." they all looked at me in shock.

"Universal thing?"

"Universal thing."

"All right, bozo. You're going to tell us how Sun Wu Kong stopped the Lady Bone Demon last time or-" Mr. Tang got cut off.

"That information won't help you now. My Lady has corrected the one mistake in her previous plan!"

"Oh, right, right, right. And remind me, er, what was that mistake again?" Mk asked him.

"The mistake of extending her compassion only to the mortal realm."

"Uh-huh. I see. And where is this 'mortal realm' ?"

"We're in it, you moron."

"She hadn't accounted for a celestial being to stand in her way. However, instead of Sun Wu Kong's swift vengeance, the Great Monk showed my Lady mercy. Until she had come to see the error of her ways, she was to remain imprisoned. Ha, the fools! Now her time has come again. The Samadhi Fire is the one thing strong enough to cleanse not only the mortal plane, but the Celestial Realm and everything beyond even that! Ah, a fresh start. A clean slate. Just as she had planned. The mech is a weapon to channel the Samadhi Fire. Now that it is in her possession, it's only a matter of time until the final moment arrives."

"So are you guys done with him? Because I really want to kick his head off."

"My Lady's power is too great for you to best. Your friend will surrender the Fire. My Lady's victory is assured!"

"She didn't look so hot last time I saw her." Macaque chimed in, he was tied by ropes.

"Nu-huh. You're in time-out, so you don't get to chime in. Sandy, spin him!"

"Sorry Mister Maquack." Sandy gently turned him around.

"Come on, kid. You must have seen it. She might be stronger than ever, but she's spread too thin. The mech, the crystal, and now Monkey King? I bet you anything that keeping him suppressed is using every ounce of strength she's got."

"Meaning, there's-"

"There's a vulnerability." I cut Redson from talking.

"Ugh, I was going to say that."

"Whoa ho ho. We're really going to listen to Macaque? For all we know, he's still working for her. He could be luring us into a trap." Pigsy glared at Macaque.