Part 27 : Song made up of heartbeats!

Start from the beginning

Ashi turned to glare at Aniket.

"Aaj ho gya na, Bhabhi, late. Daily thodi..."

Ashi glared him down. She was done with him. He was more of a brat than Aryan. She was coming to know of it lately.

"Yaar, Bhabhi..."

"Chup ho ja varna..."

Aniket smiled to rile her up. "Varna?"

"Batau mai tujhe?"

"Aapko yaad hai na uss din Naani ne kaha tha mai bada hoon aapse.." Aniket forgot his inhibitions and turned to Meera. "kyun, Naani, kaha tha na aapne?"

Meera smiled a bit and nodded.

Ashi, too, smiled in amusement. "Bada hai tu mujhse?"

Aniket nodded, giving her a teasing look.

Ashi whacked him with a sweet smile on her face. "Bada hai tu mujhse?"

"Ouch, maar kyun rahi ho, Bhabhi..."

Ashi whacked him again. "Bada hai toh rok mera haath. Kyun maar kha rha hai?"

Aniket looked at her offended. Even she knew he wouldn't do that. She was too smart to be messed around with. The thought made him smile. That was what made her perfect for his Bhaiya. Arnav needed to be bossed around by someone and his Bhabhi did that in style.

"Ab muskura kyun raha hai?"

Aniket's smile turned into a teasing smirk. "Soch raha hoon itni violence se Bhaiya ka kya hota hoga!"

Ashi's cheeks turned pink in embarrassment. "Mai aati hoon." She rushed out from there.

Aniket laughed out. He was really glad to have someone like her who didn't hesitate to put some sense in them whenever needed.

Meera looked at him with unsettling feeling inside her. Aniket's eyes tugged at her heart. Those were her Arnav's eyes! She wished she could ignore whatever was going on inside her.

"Bhaiya!!" Ayaansh barged inside Arnav's study.

Arnav looked up from his laptop. He was in between a meeting. Ayaansh stilled on the door when he saw Arnav working.

"Sorry, mai baad me aata hoon." He quickly apologized and turned to leave.

"Wait, Ayu.."

Ayaansh stopped hearing Arnav's voice.

Arnav turned to his laptop. "This meeting is over. I'll send the details. You can get in touch with my manager."

He spoke for another minute and then shut his laptop. Ayaansh was still standing at the door. Arnav gestured him to come in.

"Sorry, Bhaiya, I didn't know you were in a meeting. Aage se dhyaan rakhunga." Ayaansh said slowly.

"Ayu," Arnav held his wrist and brought him closer. "You don't need to think before coming to me. Even if I'm busy, I'll never be too busy for listening to you."

Ayaansh nodded his head. Somewhere even he knew that but old habits died hard. All his life he had been yelled at for disturbing his parents, the casual rights and privileges Arnav handed over to him was overwhelming.

"Bol, kya bolne aaya tha?" Arnav asked gently.

Ayaansh shrugged away his thoughts and gave a wide smile to Arnav. "Aaj school me..."

"Hello, Arnav Singhania! May I disturb you, sir?"

Both Arnav and Ayaansh looked in the direction of voice. Arnav shook his head as he saw his best friend standing on the door with a smug look.