Meeting Matthew- Chapter Three

**This is my third time writing this because my computer is mucked up...**

I walked down the hill for the second time that day. My feet sort of flopped about because of the steepness. I got to the end and turned into our RNYC. I had my gym bag over my shoulder,

All the guys turned and smiled at me, not because I'm hot, hell no, I'm far from hot but because I'm friendly with them. all the girls are just so stuck up and I always feel like I'm being judged. 

I saw Jack and ran up behind him, bouncing off his shoulders. "Hihi!" I grinned, 

"Ha, hey there rabbit," he laughed,

"Shut up.." I pushed his shoulder, "Sail with me today? Topper?" I asked hopefully,

"Uhh, Sorry Brooke, I'm with this new guy, my mum is friends with his aunt and I have to take him, we could maybe vision it?" He grinned, I sighed out a yeah, sure. and casually strolled to the girl's changing rooms.

Even tough me and Jack weren't in a topper together we were going to go in a vision, something a bit bigger, that could fit all three of us. 

I set down my gym bag and pulled out my bikini and sweat shorts, along with a nice plain black tee shirt that said 'Yummy' across the back.

I slipped into my bikini and pulled on my clothes. I put my other clothes back into my gym bag and put my bag into my reserved locker number 23.

I walked out of the open fire exit at the back of the changing rooms and down to where our vision was being set up, and guess who I saw? Matthew.

Yeah, that's right, Matthew.

...