"We don't share a good bond and besides it's just a deal," he concluded. He has seriously become a robot. He never cared about anything except his work.

"But it is his first deal," I said a little frustrated. "Pihu he is not a child so let's not make a scene about it," he told me.

"Shlok he is your baby brother," I was telling him but he interrupted me.

"And that brother has grown so stop making a big deal about it," he said and closed his laptop with a thud.

"Shlok I am not saying to rekindle your relationship. I am just saying let's appreciate his efforts in business," I was telling him all this when his phone dimmed.

I was irritated and it was futile to have this conversation any further. I was about to go out of the room and think of some other plan.

"Wait lets go," he said stopping me in my tracks. I smiled in a victory and soon covered with a serious expression.

I turned around and asked, "What?" "I said we can go shopping wherever we want," he repeated himself.

I smiled and said, "Thank you." "Pihu you have ten minutes to get ready," he tapped his watch and showed me the time.

"Ok ok," excitedly I went inside the closet to choose a dress for me. I chose a dress and started to get ready.

After getting ready I looked at the time and I was on time. "bingo," I jumped and came out of the room.

"I am ready," I made an announcement. I was wearing a straight pant suit of lavender color. It was a plain suit with some work done in dupatta. The hair was kept open and I was wearing my wedding ring on my left hand.

We both came outside and I was happy that he had done something which I told him

We both came outside and I was happy that he had done something which I told him. Though it was a small step something is better than nothing.

We were coming down when Aditya met us in the middle. He looked towards me and then at Shlok we were both standing close to each other but there was a gap between us. "Where are you going?" he asked looking at me and then at Shlok.

"I will be waiting for you in the car," saying that Shlok left leaving me alone with Aditya.

"We are going outside," I brought Aditya's attention back who was looking at Shlok's retreating figure.

"Why?" he asked and came close to me. I can't say to him oh we are going to buy you something. "Some work," I lied to him.

"You could have gone alone," he told me and his closeness was already heating up my body.

"Aditya stop with these questions," I told him. I was getting irritated if I had stood here for some more minutes I would have spilled the secret.

He clenched his jaw and I could see his hands were fisted in a ball. "Fine," saying that he left from there.

Shit Pihu why would you make him angry. Oh God, I should not have said that.

Feeling guilty I also left from there and went outside to sit in the car.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

What do you guys think of the chapter?🤔

Do you really think Shlok is changing?🤨