Teamwork of the devil?

Start from the beginning

'' MOVE CUNT, I GOT SHIT TO DO,'' Mike screamed as he used the limp and defeated body of some fool he ran into as a bat to smack away any idiot that came close enough.  Robin on the other hand had been running with her arms crossed and her eyes closed. She was not nearly as fast as Mike, But as anyone came close she sprouted four arms on them. Two just on the shoulder blades. They wrapped themselves above them and grabbed their chins Before pulling on them. And two arms that sprouted on the side. Before placing the hands on the hips and pushing down. 

This resulted in a painful and loud crack in the back. One that left the thugs crying on the floor in need of help to walk again. Then again some were too tough for that. Robin had her final move for that. Most of the thugs were guys. perhaps Blackbeard used the women for something else. But as the guys survived the backbreaker. Robin had to use in her eyes more extreme measures.

Sprouting two arms on the inner thighs of the men. Before bawling up her hands and striking upwards. A perfect jab at the unguarded private area of the men.

As the bells ran, they all crumbled. None were able to survive one punch and Robin not stopping after 6. A barrage of blows against the balls of the enemy. Both made it close to the main body. Mike simply covered his fist in Haki as he jumped up. His powerful hands dug into the dirt like it was nothing before using his other hand to slam into the body. It was easy for Mike to start caving in parts. Dirt for Mike was nothing. Robin herself also had no problem with the dirt

'' Mil Fleur. Fishman Karate Giganteum.''  Robin created a massive arm, comprised of hundreds of normal arms melding together. The large arm delivered a simple normal palm strike but made no contact. It crushed the skull in as around the palm the air did the now familiar wave. It cracked before the back was blasted out. a large hole made. But as Robin had expected from someone in the Blackbeard group. This would not be that easy. The ground started mending itself together. Hands were brought up from the sea once more.

'' OH NO YOU DONT, QUEEN NICO HAS REQUESTED MY ASSISTANCE AND I SHALL NOT FAIL THE ROYAL FAMILY ON MY HONOUR AS KOZUKI ODEN. ODEN ONE CLUB STYLE. ONI OBLITERATION.'' Yamato screamed loudly as she swung her club. An attack she created herself in honor of Oden. With a single arm, She brought her club up high before jumping and swinging it down. She did this was all her might. as Oden used all his might for each attack. this was the Oden way. As the club made an impact. The fist stopped. At first, it did nothing. Before then the first caved. it bent inward as the club passed through.

The fist then cracked. it instantly happened. Before then the crack shot through the entire arm. the mountain range Alavo used as an arm cracked completely. not a smooth area inside before it crumbled into the water. Dusting away into billions of small pieces. On Yamato's honor and pride. the arm would not cross the beach. Kendo herself was also busy. She had created a line in the sand so to speak. Her feet were firmly pressed in front of it.'' IF I TAKE A SINGLE STEP BACK, I WILL COUNT THIS AS MY FAILURE.'' Itsuka screamed. She would not falter nor would she ever lose.

Her gate spread wide. crouched low as it gave her more stability. Both her hands were neatly on her side. Bend 90 degrees straight at her side. She stayed in this position the entire time. Only when an arm rose from the water did she attack? As the arm rose she did what she had done before but now with the ground at her feet, It gave her a backing. A placement that would strengthen her attacks She had felt great shame in her actions. Her attack destroyed the arm but it had caused others to act to cause no destruction. Her master would be ashamed of her.

The first son of the Sea would have never allowed such an outcome. Kendo knew she still had millions of miles to go in order to be even in the shadow of her master. While she used the same techniques as her master, it was night and day in the results of the attacks. As the arm moved once more Kendo attacked again. ''Arabesque 1000 brick fist.''  Her strongest version of this attack. It caused ripples in the air again.'' EXPENSION.'' The ripples multiplied as her hand grew in size. The first came closer to shore as it shattered.

The water splashed Kendo completely. She however did not move. Not a single step back. She held the line. Again shame came over her. How could she even dare to name such an attack 1000 brick fist? If her master used the same attack. it would have caused the earth to ripple. The hand would have turned into dust. While her attack worked into a small cone area. Her masters worked basically around his whole body. He had mastered fishmen Karate completely. Now Kendo had been too harsh on herself.

While She might not be at the level of her master, No person was. He was the leading expert and the highest-ranking user known. Yet Kendo had the dream of surpassing him. Something the Son of the Sea hoped for. Robin sighed. This fight seemed to have no end. But she knew a way to get it. She had already seen both and Mike could cause holes in the island. She just needed to make one large enough that it cut part of the island off. While her palm strike would work. She had been wanting to use a technique for a bit now. An ability she created when thinking of Izuku.

'' DEMONIO FLEUR,'' Robin screamed out. She was an addon ability to her Gigante Fleur. She created a large copy of herself. A giant close so to speak. Her copy gained a layer of Haki over her. giving her this black red-ish demon vibe. She used her sprouts to freely create whatever else she wanted. She had gone for a demonic look. to work with Akuma. Gaining two large horns. Two massive bat-like wings. fans. She truly looked like the devil. Her other hands acting like clothing.

'' DEMONIC ARTS. DEATH PALM STRIKE BARAGE.'' An alteration to the normal palm strike. She was adding Haki and speed. Almost acting like a finger pistol as the palm strikes caused gaps of dirt to be created.'' MIKE NOW. EVERYONE ATTACK AT ONCE.'' Robin screamed. While the holes were not perfect. it started to crumble under the weight, it would contact the ground soon. Mike was there. Jumping under it, and using his insane strength to push the entire skull of dirt and stone into the air. dozens of feet into the air. Alavo was stuck'' no nonononononono'' He pleaded but it was too late.

'' PARADISE WATERFAL.'' Yamato swung her club, Much like a sword. slicing across the island with a wind blade of sorts.'' Arabesque 1000 brick fist. Expansion Barage.'' Not using the attack once, But pushing her limits as her bone cracked and broke as she repeated the same punch maybe 25 times in a single second.'' Spear of the frozen memory.'' Kurao created a massive ice spear that launched itself like a rocket to the chunk of earth. All five members worked together to create the final blow, breaking apart the earth into dust. and having the defeated and barely alive body of Alavo fall to the ground. Only to be caught like a toy by Robin.'' We win.'' She said squeezing his body.