"Oh. I'm from Canada♡ enough of this. I'm answering the third question.
my power is originally from a sword, kunais, and webs. And if you want to die right now, then tell me. But I'm giving you a free hit right now. so come here♡"

put her two fingers up to signal her to get over here.

"I don't know it. It seems like a trap..."

"I want to see your strength. Don't be a coward."

one step forward to mimi, kiana noticed a web when she was walking to her.

"WAIT WAIT!- SHES TRICKING YOU."

mimi ran to her at such a speed that kiana couldn't follow what was about to happen to her.

himiko blocked her attack in time.

"Maybe it's time for you to get treated a lesson. This is your warning. you are no match for the Sanori family. now go and never return or die and suffer under the cages of pain."

"Geez. So edgy♡ may try and put your family and kids into control instead of being oblivious. do you have dementia or something♡"

she got pushed and shreddered into a line of a web, right in front of kiana.

"WAIT WAIT, PLEASE DONT HURT ME!"

a slam of a dagger went near her ear.

"Now tell me. tell me the rest of the families that sent the same email to the rose family."

"I-its....it's our family, the Furiari Family, the Hairilari Family, And a bunch more that had their daughters and children killed in asumi high school. we dont live around there, but all I know is that there had been a bunch of cases."

"Good girl. oh, and I forgot. I had to kill off some of your family before I met you guys here. so do you want to meet them?
a stab wound or a stab to your head?"

"Fine. I give up. just kill me."

a stab to her head had the soul of her body getting pulled out like gum on a shoe.

"Need to call sakura."

Picked up the phone to her ear.

"Sakura..."

"Mimi..."

a silence and a tension shook the air.

"Hey bubs♡ did you take care of the mission?"

"Mhm. is everything ok with inko's kids?"

"Yeah♡"

a bling sound, it was her email app.

"Wait. Kiki sent me an email. Let me look at it."

"Mimi.
We have a huge problem."

"Wait, what the hell?"

◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇

Kiki placed her chin in the roof of her hands.

"I saw your email before I came back in Hiroshima. what is going on."

she turned her computer around to see the news.

"In terms of the most dangerous criminals in the world. the most destructive and the most government held criminal in the japanese world is infinite ouroboros.
We found the lost vatican of the Infinite Dragon Cult, and all the poison down there had started a virus. because of the unusual acts of the poison. we are mandating vaccines and mandating the use of the poison. The reasons aren't for the public eye and the public voice. I advise all people in Hiroshima to stay safe and keep clear of all infections and sicknesses."