Itsa wedding! 💜🎊💍❤️

Summary:

Age regression AU: Stolas and Blitzø are friends. And when they find out the other regresses, they now want to take care of each other.

But can the Imp and the Owl overcome what had broken them?

SFW Age regression is a coping mechanism and it's fun, nothing else. DNI if you don't want to read it.

💜🦉Little!Stolas and Little!Blitzø🐴❤️

This is for everyone who wanted more Little!Stolas content! 💜💜

May get angsty in later chapters, but for the most part, nothing too triggering, just in case there will be TW above every chapter.

Notes:

⚠️ READ ME! ⚠️

This work is an Age regression fic. So there will be things such as: Diapers, pacifiers, cribs, bottles, exc.

(Tbh I'm not 100% sure what this'll have.)

It'll be mostly fluff/comfort.
But it will also have:

Cursing, mentioning abuse, trauma, substance use, and talking about mental illness.

Mind the Trigger warnings at the beginning.

🧸Age regression itself is not sexual, it's a SFW coping mechanism and it's valid Af. 💖❤️🩹

"Have you heard from the news? Clouds are falling from the sky, and everything that's pink is now blue?" -Little space, Sxye.

~~~Stolas and Blitzø:~~~

At the alter Blitzø and Stolas stood.

They gazed into each other's eyes, smiling.

Stolas held a beautiful bouquet he had borrowed, and Blitzø was wearing a beautiful blue boutonniere.

They smiled at the realization that their old lives would transform into their new life together.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this man and this man in holy macaroni."

"Holy what?" Stolas whispers.

No one acknowledged the question "Do you take this man to be your lovely wedding husband?"

"Um, yes. Yes, I do." Stolas says.

"And do you take this man to be YOUR lovely wedding husband?"

"I don't think you're saying that right." Stolas says.

Blitzø shushed him. "I do too."

"I now pronouns you, husband and husband! You may kiss the-"

"Wait- stop!" Someone yells in the crowd.

Audible gasps fill the room as a green frog runs into the room.

"What the..?" Blitzø asks.

"You can't marry him! I love him!" The frog says.

"Stolas!" Blitzø scolds. "He can't say that!"

"Why not?" Stolas asks, holding a toy frog in his hand.