One: our destiny

They say children bring you joy, and who says that is absolutely right. After having one child, I was proud of myself just for even deciding to have one. I didn't think this day would ever come that I would have my own kid or get married, especially to an alien. But here I am. With my daughter, holding her in my hands. I kiss her on the forehead and hold her tightly so she doesn't fall out of my hands.

That was fourteen years ago. I held my son in my hands, still tightly like my daughter, Beatrice. I also kissed him on the forehead, rubbing his little head. I was never expecting to have two kids, if only my aunts could see this, or even my father. That was nine years ago.

I held my youngest daughter in my hands. I've always wanted two daughters. I felt a lot more confident holding my daughter in my hands. Still tightly. I kiss her for head and rub her cheek. Just like Nico when I rubbed his head. Lillybean.

But now that I have three children, which is where I'll stop, it's still as hard as taking care of a whole clan. Duties are still to be made, but I still have my mate by my side to help me whenever I need a bit of assistance. We both take care of each other and the clan. He's my chosen, and he's also the one that chose me to be his beloved mate, to help him.

The humans have never returned after those years of me taking care of my children and giving birth to all three, which I haven't even worried about the humans in such a long time because I've been so busy with my clan and my kids, it's like I totally forgot about who I was back then. I've never told my children about most of the war, they know I was human and most of the battle, but I didn't tell them all of it because I didn't think they were old enough to know anything about the humans and Panti, which I'll get onto in just a second.

I really do miss being human and my life after becoming Kay'aya, but then again, that was my decision. This was all my decision. Becoming the chosen of Kai, fighting for the clan, and having my kids. That's something you can never go back on once you let the spirit into you. Panti only lived not to long. We asked if she wanted to continue being the protector of the clan, but she declined. We gave the protector to Nari. A few years after, Panti died after being attacked by Gazmalí, creatures that come usually in stampedes like gazelles in the savanna.

Like any animal, of course, it's different and has four eyes and five legs to be fast enough to get away from predators. It's purple with antlers that are pinkish, but more like it's skin, which would usually be purple, since every animal is colorful on Rockuo.

"Mom! Mom!" Nico yells. He quickly came into our home. "Can me and Havia go out to Com'on? We won't go far, just trust me!" he said, Havia coming from behind him smiling greatly. Havia was Nari's daughter, she's the same age as my son. I don't really trust her though. Last time I let her hang out with Nico, he almost drowned in the smallest river. Me being the overprotective parent, especially when you have two other kids to worry about with a stupid son that's never learned to swim, it can be pretty difficult with an explorer teen.

Usually, I like getting Beatrice to watch over my son, especially with Lilybean. I get serious when it gets to my youngest daughter.

Com'on used to be where we dug Somocahi's body and Panti's, but we never had a name for it. We would usually just called the grave, but now it got its name by some older kids two years back. I like 'the grave' better. "With your sisters?" I looked at him and Havia. They looked at each other and slowly back at me. "No-" he gets cut off by me as I turn away.

"No. I can't risk you getting hurt, Nico. It's too dangerous." I explain. "Come on! That was a one time thing, when I drowned in that stupid river. It wasn't even Havia's fault!" he said, running into the house. I looked back at him, making sure Havia didn't, she only stepped one foot in before I looked over at her and gave her the mom stare.