𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Start from the beginning

"Marcel has a witch that isn't more than 16 working with him she has more power than I've ever seen. She's stronger than us Clem. She wiped Rebekah's memory of her location." Klaus spoke as Clementine nodded her head taking in the information.

"I'll help," Clementine spoke as the two siblings nodded.

Walking back into the house Clementine wearing a flowy light pink pants suit with a white corset top her heels clicked against the floors as the three Mikaelson siblings, the two Malik brothers, and Hayley all talked in the common area

"I brought food because I know Nik probably starved you lot after I left," Clementine spoke holding two bags and one tray with drinks on it as Klaus playfully glared at her. Ambrose, Cedric, and Preston sprinted in front of her grabbing the bags before going back to where they were seated.

"Hey! Save some for Hayley, Rebekah, and Klaus dickheads." Clementine spoke.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is," Hayley spoke holding a book in her hand it looked familiar but she didn't know where.

"Well, that depends. What plan mean, Love? My plan for Global Domination — Never gonna happen." Klaus started but Clementine interrupted him laughing at his delusion as he glared at her.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world, or maybe Clementine's plan to go find a new hobby instead of continuously insulting me and watching The Avengers and Gossip Girl." Klaus spoke as Rebekah threw a paintbrush at him which he caught before being blasted into the wall with one of Clementine's crystals.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to." Clementine spoke in an innocent voice with sarcasm behind it as Rebekah high-fived her.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, you know the good brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back," Hayley spoke.

"In the front, if we're being specific," Klaus spoke twirling a paintbrush in his hand.

"Not the time Niklaus," Clementine spoke leaning against the doorframe and crossing her arms.

"You three said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Hayley spoke getting irritated.

"Ok. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless, and secondly I daggered Elijah to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently, and thirdly, sister, please." Klaus waved for the three women to follow him as spoke and pointed for Rebekah to continue.

"And thirdly, the plan as you have demanded is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back," Rebekah spoke as the trio on the couch looked up laughing they didn't know the whole play of course but the sound of Niklaus asking for something made them laugh.