Draco was seated on the counter with a little lustful daze already. The lines of caramel on his body weren't merciful. They spiraled around his nipples and gave him a tweak every few seconds.

Percy was sitting in a chair near Draco. He wasn't just shivering in need, but also quite hard. The thick whipped cream was coating his cock and balls while vibrating gently.

Tom got the chocolate decor. He had his hands tied behind his back with his ass in the air. The chocolate was in the form of spider webs that cuddled each perky butt cheek. The two webs came together at the puckered entrance and seemed to be twisting something that was inside of Tom.

"Happy birthday, Adrian." All three lovers moaned, hoping to keep Adrian from thinking about the other person whose birthday it was. No one wanted to think of Harry right now.

"Damn ... You all look so delicious." Adrian purred as he went towards Draco.

'You have to sample everything first!" Percy said playfully, making it clear this party was going to last a while and they should take it slow.

No surprise ... The redhead did love teasing ...

"Very well." Adrian reluctantly agreed, trying to hold back as he leaned towards the flushed blonde.

Adrian's hot tongue trailed after the caramel drips. All Draco could do was moan as the sweet drizzles were devoured. One stubborn drip nuzzled the nipple and nibbled the hard nub, making Draco gasp and moan.

The caramel was gone and now Draco was treated to the sight of the consuming of the next dessert ...

Percy shivered as a naked horny Adrian came towards him. Already he was second guessing this tactic. The look in Adrian's eyes made him wonder if he, or any of them, will be walking after this ... He couldn't wait to find out.

A moan escaped Percy's mouth when Adrian licked the whipped cream off the tip of his cock. While Adrian got a taste of the cream mixed with pre cum the bulk of the charmed whipped cream escaped to the balls. Of course, there was only one thing to do ...

Adrian's tongue followed the sweet treat. While leaving a few nips and kisses behind too he soon removed all of the cream. The cream pouring out of the horny redhead was a different story, but as promised Adrian reluctantly left it there and went to taste the final dish.

Tom was already flushed after watching the first two get Adrian's attention. Being in this embarrassing position on the table as a horny Adrian came towards him just made everything worse. Just losing sight of his lover and then suddenly feeling a tongue against his butt cheek made him shiver in need.

That hot tongue melted the charmed threads that were occasionally hugging his cheeks. However, each time Adrian licked the chocolate there was a slight tug on the toy inside of Tom's ass. That toy and the licking was driving Tom insane and his cock was gushing pre cum. Once Adrian finished removing the chocolate the toy was slowly pulled out.

Adrian raised an eyebrow when the toy, "A piping bag?"

It definitely looked like a toy version of the classic baking tool. He noticed frosting coming from the tip. Out of curiosity he spread Tom's cheeks to look at the pucker and he saw white cream like frosting oozing out.

"Is this ... lube?" Adrian asked only to be hugged from behind by Percy.

The redhead kissed the strong back and chuckled, "We're all ready for you." Percy purred and guided Adrian to the plush couch. "Sit and relax." He said and deliberately let his hand brush against Adrian's hard cock before Adrian could sit.

Adrian groaned at the feeling of the teasing fingers on him, "Fucking tease." He muttered jokingly, getting a laugh from Percy.

Just after Tom, with his hands still tied behind him, nervously straddled Adrian's hips. Tom's breath hitched when Adrian's hands held him firmly so he wouldn't fall. One look into those warm, yet lust filled, eyes he knew he wanted this too.