Chapter 169: The Fragmentor of Chaos (4)

Comenzar desde el principio

However, Vishukel knew that Jin's achievements weren't small after one and a half years since the banquet. Though, he didn't think that those achievements were relevant towards the outcome of the battle.

Vishukel rubbed the ashes of the cigarette on the wall, then sighed.

"Please stop, Young Master Jin. I don't want to get tired from such extraneous business. I came here on vacation. Don't you think it's a little disrespectful?"

"I apologize for that."

Fwip!

Vishukel created a palm-sized blade with his aura and cut Jin's bangs. Before the blade disappeared-before the hairs fell to the ground-he cut the falling strands once more.

Realizing what happened half a beat later, Jin felt a cold sensation creeping up his back, and Bouvard thought Vishukel beheaded the Runcandel.

"I'm showing you in case you didn't understand. Do you think you'd stand a chance after failing to react to that?"

He was right.

Excluding the fact that Jin didn't react on purpose.

'I almost instinctively dodged it. Shoot, I would have duel him for real then.'

Jin didn't want to duel either. The goading was all just to wash his body off from Vishukel's suspicion and catch his attention so that Yona could do her job.

Bouvard smacked his lips after seeing that Jin was still alive.

"Why didn't you just cut this insolent bastard, Sir Vishukel? It would have felt great."

"Bouvard, are you out of your mind? What are you gonna do when Young Master Jin becomes a flag-bearer in the future?"

"That kid will definitely die before he does. I can tell just from him fearlessly challenging you. He thinks he's on top of the world just because he's a Runcandel-"

"Bouvard Gaston."

Jin turned and stomped towards Bouvard.

"What? Why?"

"How will you deal with me?"

"Hmph. You think I'm scared?"

Shing!

Jin unsheathed Bradamante.

"Young Master Jin?"

"I admit my hubris and discourtesy, Lord Vishukel. I am no different from a child who can't even clash swords with you. However, this fellow talking bad of Runcadel is another problem..."

Jin wasn't simply making a scene; he really wanted to kill him. Bouvard flinched and tried to scramble behind Vishukel.

"One more step and I'll kill you, Bouvard."

"Young Master Jin, please stop."

"Lord Vishukel, if your clan was slandered, would you remain still?"

Vishukel could not answer. It was true that Bouvard spoke poorly about the Runcandels.

"I could take some of Bouvard's comments towards me since you were in front of me. However, towards my clan... He's one crazy fellow."

Watching the situation unfold, Bouvard didn't blabber a single word. He realized that he would actually die if he moved a muscle.

"Haaa, I understand. However, in this case, I'm going to have to stop you as well."

"Then do so."

"And what if you die?"

"Even if I die, I will kill him and protect the Runcandel name. Of course, since I am a provisional flag-bearer, you will face no consequences."