Okay, Abbah. AbdulHamid muttered.
Abbah, why did you call me? AbdulHamid asked Alhaji Ibrahim.
Abdul, can you handle my company? Alhaji Ibrahim ask him.
Abbah, I'm working. AbdulHamid muttered with a chuckle.

Yes, I know you worked but I want you to handle both if you can.
I want to hand over the company to you soon. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
Abbah, working in the hospital can sometimes be hectic and now I should handle the company. AbdulHamid muttered wondering how he was going to cope with two works at a time.

You are the only child I have. Alhamdulillah that I find you else who will take care of my property when I'm gone.
Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
Okay, Abbah. I will try. AbdulHamid muttered.
AbdulHamid, as the CEO it is not necessarily you go to the company every day. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.

Okay, Abbah. AbdulHamid muttered.
Abdul, have you sent your wedding Invitation cards to your friends? Alhaji Ibrahim ask him.
Yes, Abbah. I have also informed my best friend. Abbah, you will meet him when he comes. AbdulHamid muttered.

Who is he? Is he staying here? Alhaji Ibrahim ask AbdulHamid.
No, Abbah. He is in Zaria.
Abbah, Salisu has done a lot for me.
He was always by my side. Abbah, he also help me when I was framed and accused of rape. I spent five days in prison. Salisu was there for me. He and Adnan's father helped me out of the prison. AbdulHamid muttered.

I'm sorry, Son. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered sadly.
Your friend needs to be rewarded. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
Abbah, I offered to sponsor him to the university but he refused to go to school. AbdulHamid muttered.
Son, why did he refuse? Alhaji Ibrahim ask him.

Abbah, Salisu thinks his brain is not as sharp as it was when he was young. He wants me to give him money to open a supermarket. AbdulHamid muttered.
I also promise to get him and his mom a new house. AbdulHamid muttered.
That will be good. Your friend deserves more than that.
You will take me to Adnan's house I will thank his father for saving my Son. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.

Abbah, Adnan's father is dead. He had an accident while returning to Abuja from Zaria. AbdulHamid muttered sadly.
May his soul rest in peace. Alhaji Ibrahim prayed.

Mrs. Khadija warned your husband's Son to stay out of my lane else I will kill him. Jannah muttered barging inside Hajiya Khadija's room.
She is my husband's Son, not mine. Go and warn him yourself. Hajiya Khadija muttered.

Jannah, you stop calling me Mummy. Hajiya Khadija muttered sadly.
Jannah scoffed.
You are not my Mom. Are you? Jannah asked.
I didn't give birth to you but I feed you.
You are so ungrateful. I should have let you suffer in your mother's hand. Hajiya Khadija muttered flicking back her tears.

I will leave this house for you and Your husband's Son. Jannah muttered and saunter out of Hajiya Khadija's room.

Abdul, let's go and stop Jannah before she leaves the house. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered worriedly.
AbdulHamid and Alhaji Ibrahim stood up and started walking to the the main apartment.

AbdulHamid opens the door and see Jannah wheeling her luggage downstairs.
Firdausi, where are you going to? Alhaji Ibrahim asked her.
I'm leaving your house. Your wife and Your Son want me to leave and I will do so. Jannah muttered with a sniff.

This is my house not for my wife or Son. I built the house not them. Alhaji Ibrahim muttered.
I didn't ask you to leave. Did I? Alhaji Ibrahim asked.
Jannah blinked her eyes flicking back her tears.
Jannah, I'm sorry for how I spoke to you. I didn't mean my words. Please don't leave the house. AbdulHamid muttered.