Chapter 5

Marcel's pov:

I woke up and started to remember the events of last night.

Embarrassing.

I was alone in papa's bed. At least that's what I thought. When I started to sit up I yelped due to how much my butt still hurt after the spanking yesterday.

Papa came out of the bathroom with his work pants on but no shirt, and shaving cream covering half of his face.

"What time is it?" I asked a little shyly

"7:30" papa answered.

It's too early.

"Start getting ready, I need to speak to you." That was more of a command. There was no more of the comforting attitude from yesterday. And papa looked a bit.. sad? Maybe I'm imagining something.

I got up and scrambled out of his room and into mine.

I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth and went back to papa's room. I knocked obviously. I'm still a little cautious.

Papa was now dressed in his usual attire. A black suit.

"Come here" he commanded once again.

I went over to him. He was sitting in one of the armchairs in the corner of his room, and was pointing to a place in front of him in between his legs.

He gripped my arms and made sure I was looking at him.

"Something came up and I have to go away for two days" what??!?

"Wha-" he cut me off

"You are going to stay with your uncle Marco. I will collect you from him the day after tomorrow"

"But why??? Can't I just stay here?" I whined.

"No Marcel. I don't trust any of the people here to make sure your not only safe and healthy but also well behaved" papa stated coldly.

"That's not fair! It's only two days" I wined again but this time with more attitude.

Papa smacked me on the butt and it hurt a lot even though it wasn't as hard as yesterday.

"Have you forgotten what I taught you last night?" That was cold.

"No" I said trying to look down instead of at him.

"Then be quiet and listen." He stated.

I just nodded.

"I expect you to be on your best behaviour and not cause any trouble. Uncle Marco will report to me is you do not follow his rules. Is that understood?"

"Yes papa" I mumbled but it was still hearable

"Your bag is already packed, and we're leaving in an hour." He said a little less strictly

"Mhm" why didn't he tell me before? I'm old enough to understand, and I am absolutely old enough to stay a home for one night alone!

Papa pulled me out of my angry thoughts by pulling my into his chest and giving me a tight hug.

"I will miss you Marcel" yeah for sure. I TOTALLY believe you (Dramatic eye roll)

I didn't answer and papa sighed. Pulling me back and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Come on, go eat breakfast" he dismissed me.

::::            ::::::       :::::     :::::         :::::     :::::   :::::  ::::::

We just arrived at Uncle Marco's home.

Uncle Marco is my dads only sibling. He's 3 years older then my dad but since my dad has the power he has, everyone respects him, even uncle Marco.

He is married to aunt Sofi and they have two children, Antonio (8) he is the closest in age to me so we get along pretty good, and Victoria (5) she is very annoying at times but I have to be nice to her or else uncle Marco will tell me off.

"Make sure he eats everything on his plate, and goes to sleep at 9, and no tv for today at all, call me every two hours or so, or if he does-" my dads rambling about me was interrupted by uncle Marco.

"Raphael don't worry! The kid has always been an angel" he said.

"Yeah.. an angel" I wasn't in the same room but I could hear the heavy sarcasm in my dads voice.

I was a little sad. I didn't like that papa thought I was bad.

They came into the room and papa kissed my face a few times before I pushed him away. Antonio was there and I didn't want him to think my dad treats me like a baby.. even though he does.

"Be good." Papa said sternly with his pointer finger in my face.

"I will, now get going please" I was already mad at him, and I didn't need him to embarrass me in front of my only friend.

He looked at me coldly and left.

A few hours later me and Antonio were playing on his Nintendo after we had lunch.

"Why are so angry? your dad is only going away for one night, are you scared or something?" Antonio asked, noticing my tense mood.

"No! I just wanted to stay alone" I said a bit aggressively.

"You know your dad would never do that, he is... well never mind" Antonio stopped saying something.

"He is what?!" I was more aggressive now.

"Well he is just to protective of you, that's all."

"Yeah I know, I wish he would stop" I really did.

Maybe I could show him that I can stay alone, and be independent. Not only at home but anywhere. I could survive by myself.

What if I left for the night and came back in the morning when he is here.

Uncle Marco's house isn't as guarded as my house so maybe I could sneak of.

"What you thinking about" Antonio interrupted my inner planing.

"Oh nothing, em.. do you want to play outside?" I asked so I could remember where everything is and make a better plan.

"Oh yeah sure" Antonio beamed

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for not updating for so long, school has been tough.

What do you think will happen?

Vote and comment please!