Only Your smile can wash my anger

Mulai dari awal

"Umm-huh," His words struck in his throat.

"Don't need to act anymore Mr. Nukpana Amarin, your secret is revealed." Fumiya smirked, "Your other target is Kimhan, the next leader of the Adulyadej clan, when he was saving porchay his soulmate, your son was gathering the evilest powers of the universe to control the tomb but it was an illusion created by Kim,

he already absorbed the evil powers inside him and he too had one with him from his birth which was drake his vampire the most ruthless, emotionless one

but still kimhan is more powerful than his vampire due to his hidden powers and his accomplishment in witchcraft and deviltry, He knows every necromancy and demonic cultivation that means he and porchay will totally help you to rule over every universe." He finished.

"How do you know I wasn't hades from the start?" The man said transforming himself into his real form.

"Because Hades isn't in this universe for now and I haven't visited hell for like 1,000 years and when I searched I got to know Hades wasn't here for like 100 years but what got me suspicious was your demeanour which was completely different from Hades."

"Ha, you are right I wanted revenge for my son and what you said was right from start to end. "He scowled and stood up from the throne walking up in front of him. "Help me in this and I will transform you into a real grim reaper the king of the nether, how does it sound?

Fumiya Takahashi the king of the Nether and grim reaper of every universe, I can't bring porchay and Kim to hell with me coz it's against the rules only you can do this, fumiya think about it it's a golden opportunity for you," He tried to use his manipulation on fumiya but was interrupted by his laugh.

"You will give me the title, huh? Even If I am a devil I won't go against the rule of nature and what you are doing is already against the rule of god and if you think you can seal me in nether you know what. "His chest was buffed while glaring at the man."My master was the king of grim reapers, if I tell him about you then you will only be a name in your demon realm." Saying this he turns around to leave but stops. "And you know what porchay gained his memory and now Kim is more protective over porchay."

He walked out from there leaving the man shocked." Huh, how the hell did he gain his memory?"

Flashback Ends

The atmosphere was silent you could even hear their slow breath, one was fighting with his thoughts inside him and the other one wasn't speaking anything. Kim sighed. "Why? And what they will get? Only to rule everything,"

The other one let out a small sigh. "I've been Grim Reaper for ages but never encountered anything like this."

Kim chuckled bitterly. "Hmm, so now they want me too." Fumiya nodded. "But why are you telling me this? Is this one of Nukpana's plans?"

"No, it isn't, I am doing this because I don't want anything to happen to porchay." He explained.

"Huh, why porchay?" Kim asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Coz there are not pure souls in this time, that's why I wanted to help you."

Both of them stood in silence when Kim spoke. "And what about Luce? His is still alive."

"Hmm," Fumiya hummed in agreement. "Do you know how Chay got his memories?" He asked trying to change the topic.

"No, I didn't ask him." Kim shook his head.

"Then don't ask him, he won't tell you."

"Why?"

"Coz he too doesn't know about it," Fumiya explained, Kim watched him with a confused expression.