The demon is now back

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

No one's POV

Porchay was checking on his patients when Miss Liu came there gaining his attention.

"What happened Miss Liu, Did you see an alien?" he asked with a smile but the girl just kept a plain face.

"That patient miyase," she said.

"What happened to Miyase?" Chay asked worried.

"His parents are waiting outside," she finished making Chay smile.

"Then they must be here to take him." he was happy that Miyase had made the right decision.

They walked out of the room and were met by a lady and a man, both approached the couple.

"Swadee kha~~, Mr and Mrs Ryubi, welcome to our hospital," Chay said bowing and smiling warmly which they returned. "I am porchay anurak and she is Miss yurina liu." He introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Ryubi," Yurina said bowing.

"Nice to meet you doctor, We got a call from our son that he is in Thailand. so we came in a rush can we meet him?" Daisuke (Miyase's father) Asked with a worried face.

"Yes, you can meet him, he is fine," Chay said smiling and guided the couple to the emergency room. When they stepped inside the room, they saw Miyase standing beside the window watching outside.

Chay cleared his throat. "Miya-chan, we have some guests for you." Miyase turned his head towards the door and watched his parents whose eyes were teary.

"Kamei." Ayame ran towards his son engulfing him in her embrace. He hugged his mom back clutching onto her dress. "Why didn't you tell us, that you were here, you know how much we were worried for you ." His mom cried hugging his son.

They broke the hug and miyase watched his father who was standing there frowning. He walked up to his dad, "I am sorry Dad." He apologized to his dad. Chay and Yurina were watching them with pure adoration.

"Kamei, you freaked us, my kid, We thought we lost you we searched everywhere but still couldn't find you, I promise I won't punish you Please come back home." His father pleads.

"Please don't cry dad, I was wrong coz I left without telling you, I am sorry," Miyase said with a glint of tears in his eyes. "I won't do anything stupid from now on, Please forgive me, Dad, Mom." He said glancing at his mom.

They hugged him while kissing his forehead. After breaking the reunion they glanced at porchay and Yurina giving them a sad smile.

"Thank you, Doctor porchay and Miss Yurina for helping our son." Ayame thanked them smiling sincerely.

"No problem mam, I am a doctor and it's my duty to treat my patient and all the credit goes to Miss Liu coz she was the one who asked me to treat Miyase," Porchay said pointing at Yurina.

"No no, if it wasn't you then how could we save Miyase Because of your skills we were able to treat him, I wasn't involved that much, I am just a nurse his condition was so critical but you saved him, Doctor," Yurina said smiling nervously.

"Thanks for everything both of you, You are the reason our only child is safe and sound," Daisuke said stroking Miyase's head.

"It's alright sir, We will discharge him after some formalities then you can take him home," Porchay said smiling.

But Miyase wasn't happy to leave something inside him wanted to porchay stop him, he was really attached to Chay, his smile, his voice, his kindness everything about Chay made Miyase not leave his side. he wanted to be with porchay for his lifetime.