i love you, i miss you..

*The next morning...*

I woke up, I hate life now... I took a deep breath, I don't think I'll be going out. I'm afraid something bad might happen to me, I need to chill out because I'm acting too anxious right now. I had stretch my arms out and got out of bed.

Someone is in my mind lately... Who is that someone? I had went to the bathroom to take a shower and to wash my teeth. After I had finish all of those stuff... My stomach had grumbled, I need something to eat or else I'll starve to death.

I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen, I had smelled something very good that my mouth wants to eat it badly. I had enter the kitchen, I saw Jaehyun cooking, I didn't know that he cooked. I wonder what's he cooking, as I was entering the kitchen... I heard Jaehyun's voice talking "Good morning, Dasom... Did you sleep well?"Jaehyun asked "Yup... I had beautiful dream in my sleep.."I said "What did you dream of?"He asked "Peaceful dreams."I asked "Peaceful dreams?"Jaehyun said.

Everyone has peaceful dreams. Nobody can ever define my peaceful dreams.

*15 minutes later...*

After I had ate breakfast with Jaehyun, something had appear in my mind.

meet me at the Dalseong Park at 6:30 PM. Don't bring anyone with you...

~ | L / H |

Who's LH? I have to see who he is. Wait I forgot, I said in the morning that I won't be going anywhere today but nevermind, I'll just go and see who wants to meet me.

*TIME: 6:30 PM. WEATHER: FOGGY, RAINY. CAUTION WITH IMMORTALS. DON'T GO ANYWHERE IN DARK.*

I had left Jaehyun's loft and went to the location, this person had gave me. Thoughts had started to appear in my mind... What if this person is the killer who killed my parents or what if this some random immortal that wants me dead like any other human.

I had arrived at the location this person wants me to be at. Hmm... I had look at my Apple Watch, I had check on the weather.

*WEATHER: 75°F // 27°C. FOGGY, RAINY. CAUTION: TAKE A UMBRELLA W/YOU. HAVE A NICE AFTERNOON.*

Foggy? Rainy? I didn't bring a umbrella... Damn, I'm totally going to get wet right now. It started to get foggy around the area, I was right now.

I heard movement around the area, could it be him? His movement were starting to get closer bit by bit, he was closer where I was. I saw him, he had a pretty face, a nice body, he looks like a regular human being "Annyeonghaseyo... Are you Moon Dasom?"He said "Yup... You are?"I said "I'm Lee Hongbin and-"He said.

His words were cut by the rain... Aish! I need to get out of here before my clothes and hair get wet "Why don't we share the umbrella together?"Hongbin said "S-Sure..."I said. He had came by my side and Hongbin had shared his umbrella with me.

(Hongbin's P.O.V.)

I was with Dasom, I was holding the umbrella. My senses were moving... Cha Hakyeon is here, I need to get out of here before things go crazy "Hey Dasom... I was wondering if you want to go back to my loft so we don't need to stay here in the rain.."I said "S-Sure..."Dasom said sneezing.

She's sick, I should have gone earlier so Dasom doesn't have to be wet and sick. We had started walking to back.

*25 mins later*

After we had walked, I felt a hand on me "H-Hongbin..."She said falling down "Dasom! Are you okay!?"I said. I had check her forehead... It's warm, her body temperature was low. I need to hurry before her sickness get worse.

I had grab Dasom by bridal style and started walking.

*10 mins later*

I had arrived at my loft, I open the door and we had enter inside. After I had enter inside and went upstairs.

I was already upstairs and went to my room. I had lay her on my bed. She looks beautiful... No wonder Dasom looks exactly like her mother.

My mouth had let some words out

I love you, I miss you... I don't even want to let you go.

(End of Hongbin's P.O.V.)