chapter 62 Xiao's

Magsimula sa umpisa

As expected madam yu give birth to Xiao zhan and he became the next hire of Xiao co,

After zhan birth the situation in Xiao company became more worse suddenly all shareholders became against to Xiao yumen and Feng min they demanded to withdraw their shares suddenly it became so much messy conditions in the company any they face so much losses at Xiao industry, it's like someone seriously trying to destroy Xiao industry but Wang's always support Xiao's they never left there hand even in there critical situation...

After sometime everything comes to solve at co and the decision to make zhan as a future hire and according to will zhan should take over the company as company owner, after he became 21 years he have to start managing Xiao co as a CEO. This all decision taken by senior Xiao (Xiao yumen) zhan grandfather..

But why did grandfather make this decision to make him as a solo hire of the Xiao co. Is there any other reason to take him this decision in rush... He thought..

When zhan reads everything he became so much exasperated after knowing his parents suffering specially his mother, she went through so much in her back days, and also he felt guilty for being unreasonable towards his father because of him his father suffer so much.

Then lifting his face he looked towards Alex asked him is there any reason that behind my grandfather decision and why did all shareholders became against our family is it Becoz I'll became the future hire of the company. Zhan asked..

As far as I know it's true that all other shareholders at your co. Back then became against to Xiao family but all this misleading conditions created by a single person, he was the one who manipulate all other shareholders to go against Xiao family and he even try to break your mother and father relationship...

Who that person.... Zhan asked infuriated look..

Wen rohan..... Alex replied...

Wen rohan..... Zhan murmur with confused why......... Why he done all this he asked....

There is reason behind it, master....actually your grandfather gets to know that after wen mao ( wen rohan father) death wen rohan take his place but he clearly miss using his position including himself in underground world doing all illegal maafia stuff, your grandfather already warn him to stop all this but he never listened anything so, at that time your grandfather intended to break all ties with wen co, and punish wen rohan legally.

Then suddenly wen rohan got furious over your grandfather when he gets caught by police doing illegal activities and they arrested him, from then on he develop grudge towards whole Xiao family he wants to destroy you all thinking that all his miserable conditions behind is your grandfather......

Where he was now... Zhan asked with dark look

As far the information he is not alive at now few years back he died with his whole family at car accident.... Alex informed..

How it's happened , is it's really a accident or something else I missing? He thought,

Are you sure it's an accident or there anyone else behind wen rohan life, is it really wen rohan who got into accident.. Zhan asked so many questions at a time..

Yes, sir as I get to know by our men at govt forensic department, it's really wen rohan body they found in accident place they already done dna tests also to confirm it So, there is no doubt about wen rohan death but we can't tell it's as a accident or someone purposely make that accident, after all wen rohan used to be a underworld done he has so many enemies...

Zhan just node his head while thinking something deeply ,

He can understand his grandfather situation but somewhere he felt like something is missing here he can understand, at that time the situation at their company was so unstable, but after when it's gets solves everything with help of Wang's why did his grandfather make him introduced as a hire even he having his own son at that time, if any case he decided to do this will to show all his Business partner's because he wants show him as a hire to make their mouths shut ay that time, why don't he try to change it after 'Xiao chang' birth not even their father try to change this will for this many years is it not unfair towards chang. He thought