"Perhaps... My want for coming here now is changed. Instead, it would be nothing more than my own personal pleasure to focus on you. Now, i feel that It would only be proper now to put you in your place."

The omnic released your chin in a motion almost as though he was tossing you away. He wanted to give you distance, an opportunity to see if you would cower, if you would run. But you did neither, you only stood. Showing to him that same deadpan expression. No longer were you tempting him. You would not be prey.

"Will you do nothing?"

You did not respond still, instead you only gave him the luxury of exchanging a single glance.

"Fine. I see now that i must make you fight back."

Quickly, He approached you again, without another thought you slowly began to back away, and this brought back his sinister smile.

"Yes... Run."

But now you couldn't. 

With force he grabbed your wrists lifting them above your head.

"Release me!"

He did not respond, he only stared down at you, relishing in the beautiful expressions your face managed to contort itself into as he slowly lifted you off the ground by the wrists.

The pain from being reprimanded in the air was instrumental, it was in-deniable that, he did want you to suffer.

"Release me now!"

Kicking your feet now, obviously holding yourself back allowing him occasional glances at your fangs as you hissed in reaction to the pain eventually you decided that enough was enough.

"Sorry... were you speaking?"

His grasps tightened, the cold steal began to grow warm.

"Say it again Vulture."

You were threw feeding into him, and before he could react anymore your body dissipated away, de-materializing into smoke. Quickly  the smoke traveled its way behind the giant creature and crawling up its back. After lingering for what was only a second, suddenly from the smoke, your body appeared, whole again, and wrapped around his large steel frame. Gripping him, Holding close as he now fought beneath in a desperate attempt to pry you away.

"Clever girl."

Smiling, even though he could not see it, she even managed a chuckle, ignoring the pain, turning it into her fuel. From the pain, Came an indescribable drive to see this hulking creature on its knees, To see it wrapped around her very finger.

"What will you do now?"

Snickering she scaled his back higher holding onto the base of his two excess arms.

"The only thing there is to do."

"And that would be?"

Suddenly his arms two excess arms twisted in an unusual fashion and lifted you by the neck of your shirt tearing you off of his back, this caused you to kick at him, a single kick in the middle of his mechanical 'spine' caused him to suddenly drop you to ground. And there you both were, kneeling on the ground at each others mercy, or at least for now.

Huffing you brushed your hair from your face and coughed having been winded from the sudden clash with the concrete.

"Why do you persist omnic."

He turned his head to face you, it was not particularly hostile. 

"Because you dare to challenge me, To belittle me and to defile me. As though I am nothing more than metal scraps. In that way you are just like the others."