𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢

hi everyone!

i'd like to first start out by thanking all of you for all of your votes, comments, and even reading this story in the first place. when i started writing this 4 years ago i didn't expect to get any traction at all because i, truthfully, did NOT realize how many people liked jesse in mbav!!

i'd love to continue this story, i really would. however...

if i were to continue this story, it wouldn't be strictly following the mbav timeline, and some of it may not be canon in the universe either.

i just wanted to see if everyone was okay with this. it's been over 4 years, and i'm not a kid anymore. when i wrote the first chapter i was 16, and i'm 20 now. i would like to do some more mature writing and also work on a more mature writing style -- emphasis on the "work on" part. my dream has always been to be a well-established author, and i no longer want to cast that dream aside and tell myself that it's unachievable.

so, what are our thoughts everyone? any scenes from the movie that you want to see specifically, or with a twist on them? any ideas or things you want me to include that are separate from the canon?

let me know please!!

-kenna

written & published 9/14/2023