♡: books in the series

♡: extra book: iluvu [a series intro]

a brief introduction to the series and it's characters.

♡: extra book: love:zone [girl group]

a brief introduction to the members of love:zone, a kpop girl group under jyp entertainment (their relevance will be explained in the books).

♡: book one: mine || lee felix 

the first book of the series, revolving around lee felix and kwang jihye. 

♡: book two: my stolen heart || hwang hyunjin

the second book of the series, revolving around aashvi choi and hwang hyunjin. 

♡: book three: spotify's hottest single || han jisung

the third book of the series, revolving around seo hana and han jisung. 

♡: book four: i love you more || bang chan 

the fourth book of the series, revolving around kimura asuka and bang chan. 

♡: extra book: iluvu || one shots

a collection of one-shots placed in the iluvu universe (time and place will be mentioned individually). 

¡ note: the events in the books follow a certain timeline which moves as the series progresses. the time gap between books may range between months and years, while the time range (within the book) may range from weeks to years. this means that the timeline is not the same for all the books, and the overall plot will progress throughout the books, even if the main focus is on the male and female lead !