♡: book descriptions

♡: book one: mine || lee felix 

"you're mine, you're all mine," jihye giggled, her arms wrapped around his neck as they broke out of the kiss.

felix laughed softly, his arms resting on her waist. "baby, i always was." 

♡♡♡

book one of the iluvu series revolves around the love lives of fifteen-year-old kwang jihye, a kpop trainee at jyp, and fifteen-year-old lee felix, a part-timer at his grandmother's cafe. what happens when the stars align and they meet each other at their shared favourite place in the world: an arcade? 

♡: book two: my stolen heart || hwang hyunjin

"i want your heart," aashvi told him seriously, not wanting to leave his warm embrace.

hyunjin seemed confused. "what?"

"i want your heart," she repeated, trying to keep herself from giggling. "because you stole mine." 

♡♡♡

book two of the iluvu series revolves around the love lives of twelve-year-old aashvi choi, a kpop hopeful who's under immense pressure from her parents, and thirteen-year-old hwang hyunjin, your average boy best friend. how does their relationship blossom as they grow older and realize that the other could be more than just a friend? 

♡: book three: spotify's hottest single || han jisung

"you know," hana giggled, her body too far yet too close to jisung's. "i have to report spotify for not listing you as spotify's hottest single."

jisung picked up on her thoughts and brought himself even closer to her, his breath tickling her face as they danced. "don't worry, baby, i'll save you the hassle." he leaned in closer and pressed his lips against hers again. "i guess i don't qualify as spotify's hottest single anymore." 

♡♡♡

book three of the iluvu series revolves around the love lives of twenty-one-year-old seo hana, an ex-kpop idol majoring in the arts, and twenty-two-year-old han jisung, a film major who once interned at jype. what happens when the two run into each other once again at their university and decide to exchange numbers? 

♡: book four: i love you more || bang chan

as they broke out of the kiss, asuka giggled softly, much to chan's surprise. "you know, channie," she started. "if you have a girlfriend, i'm jealous of her?"

chan smiled back, "oh, yeah? do you know her by any chance?"

asuka nodded. "i hope i do."

"she's the sweetest girl I've ever met. and she's so pretty it actually hurts," chan told her, watching the smile brighten on asuka's face before she leaned in and kissed him again.

"i love you, channie," she murmured through the kiss.

chan gave her a lopsided grin as they parted their lips for a breather. "i love you more." 

♡♡♡

book four of the iluvu series revolves around the love lives of twenty-three-year-old kimura asuka, an ex-kpop-idol-turned-vlogger, and twenty-five-year-old bang chan, an astronomy and reading addict. how does their relationship blossom when they meet each other through a dare?