𝟐𝟖 || 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 ☙

Start from the beginning

Nerd.

"Wuthering Heights." I plucked the book randomly from off of the shelf, particles of dust floating in the air as I pressed it harshly against Dominic's chest. "Read."

He didn't bother to take the book from out of my hands, just let me hold the book steadily against him.

His eyes narrowed down to me. "I'm not reading."

"Why not? You have no responsibilities, and nothing better to do."

It was then that I realized just how close we were.

His gaze traveled down my body, and with every prolonged second that his eyes were on me, my heart fluttered. He was practically burning holes through my robe.

With a hesitant but longing look, he slowly closed the gap between us. His fingers gently brushed a strand of hair away from my face, his touch sending shivers down my spine. "I have a different responsibility right now." His warm breath danced across my lips, teasing me with its nearness.

He carefully took the book from off of his chest, and out of my touch, placing it carelessly back onto the shelf. "I owe you."

My breath hitched when he closed the rest of the distance between us, kissing me softly and slowly. I stood as tall as I could, sliding my hands into his thick hair, pulling him down and closer to me.

"Do you have.." I was about to ask if he had a condom on him, but he was too quick to respond before I could finish. "Yes."

The leisure and savouring moment had quickly fastened it's pace as the both of us became greedy and impatient. Our mouths moved hungrily against each other. Deprived. Desperate. Devouring.

I was already gasping for air, suffocating against Dominic, dying to breathe. His hands skidded down my back, tugging on the loose knot that tied the robe together.

Pulling away slowly, I asked, "Is the door locked?" Panting heavily against his neck before I allowed him to undress me.

"It doesn't lock."

I swallowed so hard that I was convinced my tongue went down my throat, because I was unable to respond too.

What kind of million dollar mansion has a door that doesn't lock?

My eyes grew heavy with exhilaration and slight fear, fluttering with slow blinks. "We have to be quiet then," I muttered, my teeth biting down on my bottom lip.

"Baby, we both know I don't do quiet."

Then his lips came back crashing onto mine, and my whole body sucked in. It wasn't exactly unknown that Dominic did anything but quiet. I should've said no; right then, right there. I should've pushed him off. We should've stopped. But that's not what we did.

My fingers quickly found the buttons of his shirt, struggling to undo each one before pushing the damp fabric from off of his body.

Jesus Christ, he was unreal. I didn't even understand how his body could be so well proportioned.

Dominic looked down to me, silently asking for permission to remove the one item of clothing off of me, and I gave it to him. He carefully brushed off the robe from my shoulders, and it pooled around by my ankles with a soft drop.