💭MARY JANE💭

The living room was fillded to the brim with fog. Michael stuffed a piece of pizza into his mouth. Taurus sat on Von's lap, he reached over and grabbed his long term boyfriend's face, kissing him tenderly. He released him and arched his brow. "Y'all crazy," he chuckked. "Tryna give Durk an wild animal. Dom will kill yo ass."

Michael shrugged, his arm draped around Jamell's shoulder. "I think it's uh good idea. It is uh weddin' gift."

"Thank you, baby." Jamell smiled.

Taurus rolled his eyes. "Of course you'll think it's uh good idea, yo ass is down fa anythang as long as Jamell brings it up."

"And? Dats my bahbeh, imma stick wit 'im," Michael shrugged, he wasn't afraid of sounding stupid, as long as he sounded good to Jamell.

Von rested his face in Taurus' neck. "It's eithea we send nothin', or send tha cougar...you know I'm not allowed on tha plane, imma threat baby. Uh felon."

"I know." Taurus pouted. "But what if tha cougar grows ta become deadly. It could be harmful ta Dom and Durk."

"Dey got guns." Michael said.

Jamell slapped Michael's thigh. "We don't kill animals."

"Oh, but we can kill niggas? Dats crazzy,"

"Opps had it comin' folks," Von shrugged.

"Dose opps were yo friends."

"Not aftea dey left me ta die. Niggas weren't riding so dey had ta die." Von smiled.

"Dats right," Taurus chuckled. He handed Von the lit blunt.

Jamell grabbed a bottle of whiskey, he pulled Michael's head back, and poured the brown liquor into his mouth like a cup. Michael lifted his head up, gripping the back of Jamell's neck, he kissed him. The whiskey traveled through their mouths.

Von drew the blunt from his lips. He exhaled softly as Taurus kissed passionately on his neck.

"Damn ma', you keep doin' dis, we gon go upstairs and imma fuck ya."

Taurus giggled cutely, "Let's go den, it's been uh while since I had me sum chiraq dick." He rubbed softly on Von's groin.

Jamell rolled his eyes. He wish that was him.

"Aye, we gon be back." Von said. "C'mon on."

Taurus got up and lifted Von off the couch. The couple headed upstairs to Von's bedroom. When Jamell heard the door close, he huffed and rolled his eyes. Although he was annoyed on the outside, he felt his stomach sink and twist. He was jealous of Taurus, just like Taurus is jealous of him.

Michael scoffed before he stuffed his face with pizza.

...

KAI...

...

The private jet didn't take long to land on the soil of Utah. The pilot opened the door, thrilled that he was able to have a safe flight. Josh grabbed his and Kai's suitcases, stepping down the stairs. He inhaled softly.
Duke followed after him.
Then Dean.
Then Chris.
Then Fanum.
Then Davis.
Then Kai.

Kai groaned as he limped down the stairs.

"Damn, what happened to you?," Chris asked.

"I fell," Kai lied.

"On sum dick." Fanum joked.

Josh awkwardly rolled his neck. Pretending to not hear Fanum, Duke chuckled.

Dean shook his head. "I said talk to him, not fuck him."

"Shut up, you said to handle it myself." Kai frowned. He pouted as he grabbed his lower back.

When his feet touched the ground, his knees buckled and he fell. Dean sighed. "Kai---,"

Kai groaned lowly. His hands shaking. Josh must've hit a spot or a nerve, I mean, it was dark in the private jet. "Damn Kai," Fanum said.

Duke nudged Josh. Josh turned around and immediately dropped everything. He rushed over to Kai. "Shit, Kai I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"I think you hit uh nerve." Kai said as Chris and Dean helped him onto his feet.

"Damn, Josh what you do?," Fanum joked.

"He said he fell." Duke cutted in. "If Kai said he fell, den tha nigga fell."

Duke could feel how ashamed Kai and Josh both were.

"Look," Davis poked at a grey SUV pulling up. It was Dominique.

When the SUV stopped, Durk immediately got out of the car. He walked over to them with open arms. "You guys are finally hea'," He hugged Davis first.
Then Duke.
Then Josh.

He instantly stopped at Dean and Chris who were holding Kai up. He got protective fast. "What's wrong wit 'im,"

"He fell." Duke said.

"Hmph." Durk wasn't sure if he was telling the truth.

"Yeah, I fell on my back and hit uh nerve."

"Hit uh nerve huh?," He looked from Duke to Josh and smiled. "Well, I'll walk him to tha car. Just get his suitcases."

Durk draped his arm around Kai's small waist and the two walked away.

"Must've been good since he got you walkin' like dis." Durk joked.

Kai chuckled before he dropped his head. "I'm so embarrassed...since tha couch was uncomfortable for Josh, we moved it to tha floor, nevea again."

"You couldn't wait?,"

"No, when you crave sumthin, you crave it bad, besides we were havin' uh argument and he apologized, he took fault and everything. It made me...hot."

"Oooo~," Durk hummed.

"Just thinkin' about it---." Kai smiled.

Durk chuckled. "Where's tha othea Kai? Because I never seen you so expressive about your sex life."

"I didn't go into detail." Kai said.

"True, but, you nevea mention sex whether it was detailed or not."

"Well, Josh has never had my back hurting like dis before."

"Dominique has," Durk bragged. He opened the door and helped Kai in, slamming the door shut, he got into the passenger seat.

"What up Kai?" Dominique smiled.

"Hey," Kai leaned forward and dapped Dominique up. When he sat back down he hissed.

"You alright?," Dominique frowned.

"Just one of those days." Durk commented with a smug look on his face. "He's embarrassed to talk about it."

Dominique slowly nodded his head. "Ohh, okay."

The rest of the Josh and the rest of the members got into the grey SUV.

"Kentrell is still gettin' ready fa da girls, so y'all be stayin' wit Durk and I." Dominique blushed, he was cutely side eyeing Durk.

Josh had his arm around Kai's shoulder, while Kai had his head rested on his chest.

It was a beautiful sight to see. He remembered his first. It was the same night India left. He had came over to check if Durk was alright and the two started to chat about life and love. Then Durk made the first move on him, saying how much he admired being his friend, before he kissed the supportive male on the cheek. It made Dominique blush, and without control over his body he immediately rushed into Durk's arms.
He didn't push him away either, turns out the lightskin male had a thing for Dominique since Kentrell introduced the two.

Dominique thanks Kentrell numerous times for introducing him to Durk. After that day the two became unstoppable. Durk immediately moved in with Dominique and then got engaged. During that month alot of things had happened. They had their ups and downs, but at the end it was all love.