💍UNCONDITIONAL LOVE💍

Erotic. Last night was erotic and romantic. The two had such delicious meals at the five star restaurant. They chatted, laughed, flirted. It was as if they met for the first time.

Then the beach...They sat on the sandy shore and just stared at the bloody moon. Kai made the move first, taking his shirt off, Josh did the same. The two were about to get frisky when...Duke called...

Duke is always ruining the mood in Kai's opinion. Anytime they were in the middle of something, if Duke called, Josh stopped everything and went to go talk to Duke...
Kai knows Josh wouldn't cheat on him, but sometimes he unsure...

Josh quickly got up and walked away, smiling as he talked with The Big Drop. Kai embarrassedely put his shirt back on...and that's why he's mad now.

What's even worse though, he had actually bit into his bottom lip earlier because Josh had purposely scared him. Making him believe that he was getting robbed and that the robber had killed the love of his life.

He cried, begged, pleaded. But it was all a prank...A stupid harmful prank...

Dean (Agent00) sat beside Kai on the couch. Reading a book he had been reading since yesterday. Kai had his arms crossed, occasionally looking over with anger in his eyes as Duke and Josh were laughing and chatting.

"You doing that isn't going to resolve anything." Dean commented. "You need to comfront them."

"He won't listen, he thinks I'm cute whenever I get mad." Kai shook his head. "Duke ruined our anniversary."

"How? Josh didn't take you to the restaurant?"

"He did, we were at tha beach. We were havin' our quality time and Duke called."

"Ohh...so Duke was cockblockin'?"

"Yes,"

"Hmph, okay, pull him aside and tell him that, there's no reason to get mad at him. Your his best friend, just tell him he's crossing the line and he'll understand."

"What about Josh?,"

Dean shrugged. "Nigga, I'm not yo marriage counselor, handle that shit youself. I'm tryna read, damn."

Kai pulled his eye mask down. Irriated as he was, he forced himself to go to sleep. His head laid peacefully on Dean's shoulder.

***

Josh chuckled as he leaned back in his chair. Him and Duke hadn't seen each other since Kai moved out the AMP house. So it was like old buddies getting the band back.

"No, I wasn't even tryna laugh at bruh, he just said his sister died at tha wrong time!," Duke chuckled, his laughed was deep and masculine.

"I seen dat clip, you said rip in tha chat--" Josh slapped his knee, small streams of tears leaving his eyes.

Duke casually looked up and saw Kai sleeping on Dean's shoulder. He leaned forward and softly tapped Josh on his knee. "He sleepin',"

Josh turned in his seat and saw Kai. He smiled. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. "Hopefully he has uh good sleep, he was mad at me earlier."

"Whatcho do?,"

"I pranked him, made him believe we were getting robbed."

"Dats fucked up."

"I realize that now, but at the moment I thought he would've known it was fake and start laughing...Made him bite into his lip."

"Damn, you tryna make him leave yo ass?" Duke chuckled.