10.

Aniyah Brown

NYC|Malachis crib|6weeks later

It's been a month since I found out I was pregnant.

Malachi had been so overprotective since we found out it's annoying.

Apparently it's because they have been having beef with someone.

"Bro Niyah I'm telling you to just lay low for a while it can't be that damn hard"He told me we were currently arguing because I wanted to go to a party for the girls Sky was having for her birthday with the girls.

"But it's her birthday though I'm not drinking or smoking obviously I'm pregnant"I told him .

"I don't care bro no you staying here ion need you getting hurt or going and being a hoe"He said to me then turning in the game.

"A hoe? last time I saw a bitch named Layla was calling yo phone"I told him.

"Bro I told you she called my phone and I don't mess with her no more that was before you"he said then walked to the bed.

"Well I'm leaving"I told him getting my shit.

"Ight bet"He said

"Whtu mean bet you ain't gone do shit"I told him the walked out and slammed his door.

I went to my car and texted sky I was on my way.

I was about to pull off until Malachi banged on the car door scaring me.

"Bro raise the fucking window down"I heard him say from the other side of the window.

I rolled my eyes but still raised down the window because that's still my man my man.

"Whatu want"I asked him

"Im sorry ma don't be mad at least lemme take you"

"Ight"I rolled my eyes trying not to smile he then got in the drivers seat.

We started driving till o realized we wasn't going to sky place.

"Bae where we going"I asked him

He looked at me and said "I told you Ion want you going over there so I'm taking yo ass to yo house and you going to stay there too"

"Boy wtf I can never do shit ion wanna go to my house it be boring plus I've been having a bad feeling being there"I told him with tears in my eyes this why I hate being fucking pregnant.

"To bad"he told me while wiping my tears of then said "you'll be ok"

==========================

We've been at my place for a while I told Sky I couldn't make it to the girls party but I'll for sure be at the main one.

He said he'll be back he walked to the store I went to the living room trying to work his game.

But something was earking my nerve like I can't explain it.

I texted and asked Malachi where he at he said he around the corner.

I then put my phone down and stood up to turn off the game and the tv until I heard tires screech I looked out the living room window then I all I heard was Gun shots back to back

I screamed I felt pain in my stomach and my chest and legs I I fell down from the impact.

I felt pain.

Gunshots I felt 4 one in my shoulder my stomach and both of my legs

I felt glass shards everywhere from the window breaking.

My baby.

I can't explain it but I don't feel my baby anymore.

I'm struggling to breath.

I heard my phone ring.

I gathered strength to get it.

I answered it

It was Malachi.

"Bae omg bae please tell me you ok I'm pulling up I heard gun shots"I heard Malachi yell

"I love you baby"I told him over the phone.

"Whatu mean I love you "I heard him bus thorough my front door and ran over to me.

"No no no mama look at me please"He told me then picked up his phone and called 911 "I need help please hurry my girlfriend she pregnant and got shot please"

He told them my address and looked at me I looked at him forcing myself to stay awake I couldn't talk.

It hurts

"It hurts"I told him while grabbing his face.

"I know baby stay awake for me please ok?"he had tears running down his face it's the first time I've seen him cry.

"Ok baby I'll try"I told him weakly whole coughing blood.

I tried I couldn't stay awake I heard faint paramedics and police until finally I see black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Malachi pov

I've been sitting in the hospital I called everybody but this shit can't be real I can't lose her.

I had her blood everywhere on me.

She healed me.

I can't do this shit without her if she does I do too.

I heard the elevator open .

Siena and sky and the boys came in the girls had tears running down their faces.

They tried talking to me I was zoned out I don't understand what there saying.

I felt a small pulling me back to the present.

"MALACHI DAMN"I heard Ena yell

"What the fuck happend"Sky asked.

I told them the whole story .

I barley could even talk I can't be here.

I hopped out my seat and and went somewhere anywhere but here.

************************************

Heyy yallll it's short again and it's rushed sorryyy.

Did y'all expect this?

Where y'all think Malachi going?

Y'all think Niyah gone survive?

Hope yall enjoyed byeee❤️

917 words