10 - ( COMEBACK? )

AFTER 5 MONTHS

"Can i ask you?" Jen said "You're already asking jen." lisa roll her eyes
Jennie sigh "what is it?" lisa ask

.
.
.
.

LISA POV

I saw how her eyes changed into sad
"what is it?" i ask "c-can you comeback to me?" she ask tearing up "what? why?" i ask oh god this is not happening "i..i miss you so much"
"je-jen i-" she cut me off "Lisa please... please please i will do anything you want just please..." then she kneeled Infront of me that's it!.. i quickly pulled her wrist then hugged her "i missed you too Jen" i hug her tightly then she hug me back "ohh Lisa.." she said then cry loudly "i will give you a change just please don't...do that again okay?" i said to her then she hugged me tightly "okay i love you" she smiled " i always love you jen"

AFTER 2 YEAR

LISA POV

"Lili!" i look at her "come here!!" she shouted "i will give you ice cream!" i smiled then go to her.

It's been 2 years when I comeback to her i didn't regret it she literally changed I'm so thankful

"Here baby" she handed me the ice cream then kiss my cheek "i love you" she said "i love you more" she smiled "Baby can you accompany me? I'm buying some clothes" jennie said then pouted "again?" i ask then she slap my arm "what again? it's been 2 months i didn't buy any clothes it's make me sad" then she faked cry "okay okay let's go" she smiled "yay" i kissed her "i love you" i said "love you moree"