9 - ( Hell no )

Hi guys sorry for late update

-

LISA POV

"I need to go" i said "too early bro" keeho said i just glare at him "Please stay a bit Lili" jennie pouted what 'LILI'?! c'mon jen what are you trying to do "sorry but we need to go right rosé?" i look at rosé "nee~" OMYGOD she's already drunk, i quickly drag her outside "are you okay?" i ask worriedly "neeee~~" we went to car and i started the engine then drove.

"What did i do yesterday lisa?" rosé ask "Well you just eat the whole food there" i laugh "stopp" she pouted "ew u look disgusting" Omg i still can't believe that i met jennie yesterday and she call me lili?! damnn that cute. what?! not cute at all lisa act normal she's ur ex girlfriend who cheated on you with her ex boyfriend i just sigh what if my wound is still here? what if im still not fully moved on?? what if i still had a feelings for her? damn Lisa that's impossible.

JENNIE POV

I still can't believe that lisa is here!! omg i think im gonna explode she look so hot yesterday damnn that woman didn't changed at all the way she slowly drink the alcohol damn do you think she still had a feelings for me? i wish she still have, I will never let you go again i will make you fall for me again manoban your mine.

LISA POV

Its been a month since we lived here me and my friends hangout a lot, And  niki sunoo and nancy is also part of our circle of friends too.

We are here in heeseung's house (sleepover).

"Heyy what's up hee" i smile at him
"Hey lisa you look beautiful" he said then smile sweetly of course i blushed "thank you" he nodded "where is rosé and seulgi?" their" i pointed at our car "ohh let's go?" he smile.

"Ohh hee? where is jung-" i cut off when u heard a loud scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING CHEATER I SAW THAT LET ME SEE" keeho shouted "YAHHH DON'T TOUCH THIS YOUR JUST A LOSER GET OFF ME!" jungkook shouted we just laughed at their sillyness "What's that lisayah?" he said "oh nothing" he smile at me "By the way lisayah je-" he cut off again when the door opened revealing jenn- WHAT?! HELL NO "Hi.." she waved at me shyly "he-hello" i looked at heeseung he look sad now. if you're wondering why, Heeseung had a feelings for me he confess when me and jennie broke up but not that exactly i think 1 weeks when me and jennie broke up then he confessed like that bla bla blz ...

"That's what i meant" he said then looked away i just walk towards him then ask"why is she here?" " niki invited them" he said shortly i just nodded and sit back in couch "Hi lili" i almost punch who is it damn "Hello jen" i said not paying attention to her "Call me nini from now on" she said bossy "What? heck no" then she pouted "Please Lili?.." she said cutely no Lisa don't let ur self get by her! "No way jen" she just sit back then cross her arms "Are you mad?" i ask then she just remain silent i just stood up "where are you going?" she ask "their" i pointed in second floor she stand up then hugged me i was too stunned in her action"sorry" she looked at me then pouted "what are u trying to do jen?" i asked her seriously "w-wae what's wrong lisa?" she asked tearing "nothing let's go jen" i pulled her wrist "yay lili!"
i love you..