Chapter 30

Shania Kimoya Smith 21
Saturday April 20,2024
City View, Portmore
.
.

"Girl weh you ago get the money from?" Cecila asked taking out one of Amir chips.

" Him daddy gimmi money fih buy feeding and food fi him a it me a use him can drink sugar and water," I respond putting Amir on the ground.

" How much him gi you cause right now me wah wah 10,000 fih borrow," She said look around.

Nah get non what a gyal love borrow

" Call Betty and Marie seh dem fih come ready over yah cause a yasso Ackeem a come pick we up," I inform.

"Ah girl, go change the bay mean while cause him stink a shit," She said

" A one pampers him have over here eno," I said looking around. Getting him off the floor I clean him up and put him back on the floor.
.
.
.
.
.

"Angle dat me gyal," Betty shout as I dance on Ackeem lap.

Worth it by Jah Vinci started playing and I grind harder on him, he started throwing 5000 bills on me and I get up and started shaking. A few minutes later, the song changes and I feel the need to pee.

"Betty come follow me go pee nuh," I said pulling on her arm.

" Alr, we soon come," She said to the others walking off.

Pushing through the crowd, we final reach the probable toilet. After emptying my bladder, I exit then a Betty takes her turn while returning to the table somebody bump into me and I look at the person

A haffi stalk to this yah gyal yah a stalk me

" Aye gyal you ago pop off me shoulders," I shouted looking at her.

" Yow weh you deh yasso a do, weh the baby deh," Spar appear out of no where standing behind Miss. Nuffi.

"Deh a yard," I said.

"Who you leave the baby wid," He asked.

"Nuh by himself him a sleep by time me fih go home him  nah wake him slp throughout the night," I respond walking off.

A hand pull me back and I look to see Spar holding my hand.

" Aye gyal gwan a you bomboclatt yard n nuh mek me get dark," He shouted over the music.

"U mussi deff you nuh hear ntg nah do him, me soon go home," I respond.

He turn and walk off with the girl, walking towards the table.
.
.
.

Paris Lucia Williams 18
Saturday April 20,2024
Party Venue, Portmore

" Baby mk you anger but you nuh haffi drive like a nine life we have eno," I said lowly.

He pulled up at a house that looks small but  modern, he park the car and push the door open then enter the house. 

He soon return with a crying  Amir

He strap him in his seat, and slam the door then walk to his side then pull off.
.
.

Amelia Hazel Smith 18
Sunday  April 21,2024
Arrow Keys Street Portmore
.
.

" Sia come look how you daughter spread out inna the couch," Paris shouted laughing.

Rushing into the living room, I peep over the couch and Liyah is indeed spread out .
Taking out my phone, I snap a picture and send it to her father

Placing back my phone on charge, I head back to the kitchen to finish off the food.

"Lord give me you, Lord give me you, Lorrrrdd give me you, it's me OH lord am on my knees," I sing turning off the  the stove.

Removing the thing from the fridge that I prepare before, I place them on the table that in the back.

" Yow dawg, me seh Jerry tackle Kid and the dawg drop and vex tpc," A voice said coming through the door.

"Liyah a how you look so," Jay voice boom through the house.

"Oh so look how long me a try get you smile and you nuh wah smile but as you c you daddy you wah smile," Paris complain.

"Amelia you pickney, stay bad yussi," Paris said dropping on the stool.

"Come put dem yah pon the long table over desso deh please, cause me done ago  just fih call everybody," I said putting the bake chicken on the table.

I prepare, mash potatoes, corn, sweet corn, boil cabbage, cabbage and carrot, ham, fried chicken, fried and cook down fish, rice and peas, pork, curry turkey neck.

" B food nuh done yet," Jay said barge into the kitchen.

" Yeah just go call dem, fih come share dem food," I said placing the last fish on the counter.

"Yow man dem, dinner ready eno," He shouted every come rushing into the dining room rush each other.

After everyone share what they want, they find place so that they can consume their food.

Everyone finish eating, Niyla and Tira decided to clean back up the kitchen.

" You get him ready already mek sure him have on sunscreen," I said to Paris, I try try to push Liyah foot on her slippers.

" Put on the crocs pon r cause she nuh wah dat," Paris said.

Walking over to her variety of crocs I choose the Pink one to match her swim suit.

Putting on mine, I combine it with a skirt cover up.

Paris is in a mess swimwear and a dress coverup.

" Come me ready," I said.

Walking down the stairs the house is empty and the kitchen is clean music is playing through the speakers from the backyard and everyone have a cup in their hands and who is not vaping is smoking.

" Carry Liyah pool stuff come," I said to Jay.

Putting her in her floaty, She started playing in the water and Amir join in.

" Paris me soon come back," I said removing Liyah from the water.

Walking into the house, Jay started trailing me, pushing the door open to our bedroom, I place Liyah on the bed and peep in her pampers. Jay enter the room and sit on the bed just watching me.

"POW POW POW POW"

A loud sound comes from downstairs and you could her Tira screaming. 

After a while the gunshot stop and I rush down the stairs leaving Liyah in her crib sleeping.

Rushing out towards where Tira is scream I stand still look down at the half dead body before me.

A cah dead she dead, how she fih dead lef me

2 week break
_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

2 week break _______________○○○♡○○○_______________

Uno nah COMMENT eno
Nah vote either

!☆¡