Chapter 14

Jordan Alex Smith 37
Port-de-me,NYC
Thursday October 19,2023
.
.
.
.

" Wah you ago do bout it bro cause me ready eno dah gyal deh a get too rude now," Akelia spoke swirling a knife in her hand.

" You nah go nothing, so siddung u nuh left dat deh life deh already lady," I asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Me ago back now, cause she too fucking wikid," She stated throwing the knife at the board behind me.

A weh the rass diss

" Alright we a fly out, tonite but wah you seh we ago do fih her birthday," I asked taking my seat on the chair.

" When we come back we deal wid dat, me ago pack me clothes and check pon her," She informed walking off.

Shaking my head, I remove my business phone from my pocket and it's Jayden calling.

Wah the problem now

" Weh you seh don," I answer.

" Weh deh gwan fadda," He asked

Me know him and me daughter did a link eno but mih nuh know if him know bout her

" Me a fly dung tomorrow dem time de we meet," I respond.

Wah talk to him in person

He respond with a him and hang up the phone.

I turned my head to see Kelia coming down the stairs with Amelia behind her.

She haven't left her room all the others are at school but I told her to take a break. She is getting better since the video got deleted and everyone reposted it are block too. Plus noone will bully her knowing am her father and trust me I made the consequences clear.

She walk towards the couch and Kelia head into the kitchen and exit the kitchen with a bowl of grape and honey.

Amelia started smile from ear to ear after taking the bowl from her.

" So baby we are going to Jamaica tonight so the guys will be here call if you need anything remember to talk it easy," I informed her.

" Ok, when will you guys be back," She asked look up from her bowl.

" Hopefully Saturday," I said type on my phone.

" I want to go to school tomorrow cause I don't want to be alone," She said.

" If your ready you can go but you don't have to I can call someone to stay with you," I stated look at her.

" It's fine dad," She answered looking at her aunty.

The front door opened and the kids walk in talking loudly amount themselves.

After greetings the girls walk to Amelia pulling her up so they can go upstairs maybe to gossip.

10:00p.m.

We just arrived in Jamaica and I am tired as fuck taking a shower, then head to bed.

Amelia Hazel Smith 17
Port-de-me, NYC
Friday October 20,2023

A the right smtg me a do

Me fih go back so early

After showering I put on my clothes and grab my bag heading downstairs. Breakfast is on the table after greeting everybody I started eating.
.
.
.
.
.

Walking through the school gates, I held my head high, I could hear person talking but I paid them no mind.

Non a dem cah run up