21. the first betrayal

Start from the beginning

"Daemon, please", she whined and reached her hands down to unbuckle his trousers and stood to lift them down his waist. Rose moved to sit back down and lifted her skirts up.

"Always so impatient", Daemon groaned when she lowered herself onto him. Rose's mouth hung open but nothing came out as he stretched her — they had grown used to quick sessions over the years, having children did that to them but she never got used to the way he stretched her open.

Every. Single. Time.

Daemon grabbed the back of her head and connected their lips as Rose began to move, his mouth making the noises she was letting out become more quieter. "Oh, Daemon".

His hands moved from the back of her head to her waist and helped her move on him, making a loud moan come from her mouth — her head tilting back as she grabbed the back of the chair he was sitting on.

Her things burned in pain but she loved it, she couldn't stop. Daemon then removed his shirt, exposing his scars that she began tracing with the tips of her fingers.

Rose removed her dress, leaving only her knee high socks on as she sat exposed on him. Daemon wasted no time leaving kisses over her chest before he stood from the chair — the woman laughed as he walked them over to their bed.

"Come here, lady wife", he dropped her on the bed then pulled her close to him by her legs before slipping back inside of her making them both moan.

"Daemon, please", she cried, his hands needing at her hips then her breasts — his rings leaving indentations on skin. Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer to her.

Daemon rutted into her endlessly, their eyes locking onto each other. Rose cupped his face as he cupped hers, eyes soft and wondering. A gasp left her as she finally came, Daemon doing the same with a groan — leaning his forehead on hers as his hips slowed.

"Going to miss this when we die", Rose spoke after a moment of silence and Daemon snorted and stood up over her, removing himself from her.

"I'll still be fucking you in the afterlife, don't worry, my love", he replied with a smirk as he grabbed a cloth and cleaned her up and Rose took a mental note to drink moon tea later on.

She climbed back and got under the bed sheeted covers and looked up at their ceiling. "I don't doubt it, husband". Daemon had painted the starts on it like she had in her chambers back in Kings Landing making her smile with a contented sigh.

Daemon soon joined her and wrapped his arm around her when she shifted to lay on his chest. "I want to stay like this forever".

The man leaned down and kissed her head softly with a smile, "We can and we will".

Though his promise would be short lived as in Kings Landing, Alicent was awoken to the news of the King passing — leaving her with a decision to make that would end with nothing but betrayal.

Daemon awoke before Roseva, the sun beaming down on his face making him extremely annoyed. A knock on their chamber door made him groan as he grabbed a blanket and covered his wife with it before calling for them to come in.

Robert walked in with his eyes closed — knowing all too well what could be going on in the room as he had found out one too many time. Daemon scoffed making him open his eyes to see his father figure looking at him in amusement.