author's note

Before you read:

A SOUL OF GANG is an interconnected stand-alone Mafia romance and Book 2 in the Centofanti Gang series; it takes place years after the events of A HEART OF GANG and may contain minor spoilers if you have not read AHOG.

(It is not required to read AHOG first, but you do get to meet most of the characters from ASOG. I've tried my best to ensure the prior events are explained enough so that there isn't any confusion while reading ASOG... However, if you're interested, you can find Book 1 on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited by checking out my bio.)

While this is not a dark Mafia romance and is not as graphically detailed as other books in the same genre, I feel the need to be transparent with my readers on what to expect in this project. Therefore, there are content warnings listed below that take place to a degree in this story. Please read first before continuing. This list may be updated in the future as necessary.

If you are uncomfortable with any of the warnings, please do not force yourself to read this. Your mental health is more important than some views and comments.

As this is an unedited first draft, there will be some plot holes and missing details throughout. While I have been working on this project for what seems like forever, I'm sure my eyes may have missed some things. Because of this, any and all feedback is highly welcomed! Seriously, comment away - sometimes, the more eyes, the better! (And I really just like interacting with people, so please, if you feel like commenting, go ahead!)

Okay, that's enough rambling from me... happy reading! 🩷🩵

-Kaitlyn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Content Warnings:

Kidnapping (past and present), death (on and off-page), violence (physical assault, assault with weapons), suggestive/graphic language, partial nudity, flashbacks, confronting childhood trauma, therapy sessions, stalking.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kaitlyn Miller 2023 © All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or used in any matter whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

 Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental